Tapatalk

So I updated my Tapa app the other day. Every thread I post on automatically is subscribed to, which means I get email notifications for everything. This aggression will not stand, man. I went into Tapa/Account and thought I checked the correct radio buttons to shut this feature off but it is still happening. Something I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

EDIT: I might've found the culprit and fixed the glitch.

Edited by C-Man

So I updated my Tapa app the other day. Every thread I post on automatically is subscribed to, which means I get email notifications for everything. This aggression will not stand, man. I went into Tapa/Account and thought I checked the correct radio buttons to shut this feature off but it is still happening. Something I'm doing wrong? Thanks!
EDIT: I might've found the culprit and fixed the glitch.

I finally fixed this. Everything I posted on, generated massive email notifications. Went to Settings in Tapatalk to stop it. The Ads are bad enough but the Spamming emails were beyond annoying. Not very impressed with Tapatalk these days.

29 minutes ago, TxTower said:

I finally fixed this. Everything I posted on, generated massive email notifications. Went to Settings in Tapatalk to stop it. The Ads are bad enough but the Spamming emails were beyond annoying. Not very impressed with Tapatalk these days.

Yeah, I figured it out. Was a massive PITA prior to that, though.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Llano Estacado said:

Does everyone’s “participated discussions” stop at 20 still? Or is that just me?

i've noticed that while browsing board, say, football, it stops at 20 topics and won't load more.  usually backing out and going back in lets me go deeper.  just like with your mom.  but not always.  sometimes it's just stuck at 20. 

On 5/17/2019 at 4:28 PM, elfenix said:

i've noticed that while browsing board, say, football, it stops at 20 topics and won't load more.  usually backing out and going back in lets me go deeper.  just like with your mom.  but not always.  sometimes it's just stuck at 20. 

Thats a tapa issue, it does it on another forum for me as well.

Those with pop-ups, why not just pay the $5 or $10 and be done with it?  I paid that 7 or 8 years ago and not a single ad on ANY forum.