Man orders Salsa and gets testicle marinade

F250

3 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Ok, the story says the driver posted the video saying this what you get for an 89 cent tip. So I guess he saw inti the future what the tip was going to be and dipped his nuts before delivery.

Most food delivery services have it so you tip when you order. The driver knows the tip ahead of time which probably causes more food tampering these days.

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

Most food delivery services have it so you tip when you order. The driver knows the tip ahead of time which probably causes more food tampering these days.

Or this wasn't his first delivery there. Could have screwed him the last time.

1 hour ago, F250 said:

It's gotta be expensive to drive your own car for that so they probably need to know ahead of time to decide if they want to take it or not. I don't get why this guy was pissed when he obviously accepted the order knowing the tip. 

If you have people driving you food... Tip adequately. Or else go get it yourself. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

It's gotta be expensive to drive your own car for that so they probably need to know ahead of time to decide if they want to take it or not. I don't get why this guy was pissed when he obviously accepted the order knowing the tip. 

If you have people driving you food... Tip adequately. Or else go get it yourself. 

But, but, but, in Europe....

17 hours ago, F250 said:

A Tennessee man was jailed on felony charges after appearing to dip his testicles into a container of salsa that a customer had ordered online.

6ff23132-bd2f-419b-8c15-b047ca2a25f5-lar

https://fox17.com/news/local/tennessee-man-accused-of-dipping-testicles-in-customers-salsa-before-online-delivery

How low the mighty have fallen.

screen-shot-2017-05-17-at-9-50-37-am.png

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ajax said:

Lol. They caught him because he posted the video online. Here's a key part of the story -

Imagine you're the people that ate the salsa.

Seeing that dudes mug has to make it worse. He doesn't like like the type to keep his junk under regular maintenance.

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

This is why you always tip the pizza guy.

I used to work at a pizza place in high school. I saw a driver take several pieces of garlic bread and wipe his balls and dick before wrapping it up for delivery. During the process he said "I had sex with my girlfriend an hour ago, here is some smegma."

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, F250 said:

I used to work at a pizza place in high school. I saw a driver take several pieces of garlic bread and wipe his balls and dick before wrapping it up for delivery. During the process he said "I had sex with my girlfriend an hour ago, here is some smegma."

tenor.gif

Hope you reported him to management so the jerk would be fired.

Edited by Armybrat

2 hours ago, F250 said:

Ever work at a popsicle place?

Edited by clapclapclap
II

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Jesus Pepperoni Christ.

It was an independent pizza place where the manager made enough money to pay his rent for a rundown 1 bedroom apartment. He wasn't what you would normally consider management material.

6 hours ago, F250 said:

tenor.gif

This man should die a slow painful death. What. The. Fuck. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

This man should die a slow painful death. What. The. Fuck. 

A little background with this story. The customer received two lasagna orders but claimed the driver forgot the garlic bread. Customer stiffed driver of a tip before calling to complain. Driver answered phone when customer called and demanded more lasagna with garlic bread, driver claimed garlic bread was delivered. Customer bitched out driver on phone and demanded manager.

Driver had to return to drop off additional garlic bread and lasagna, so he gave them some extra cheese.