2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

"The score was not an indicator of what this game could have been.  Washington rallied in the 2nd inning..."- Fox broadcaster.

For fucking real, chief?

And the Astros win game 1 by 5 if we don’t strand 11 and just hit .225 with runners in scoring position. Smoltz is an idiot.
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Productivity at work tomorrow and Tuesday will be at an all-time low for me.

Fuck that.  I have a major project going on this weekend.  I'll be cramming like a motherfucker tomorrow and Tuesday.

Wednesday morning's gonna be a challenge...if all goes well.

Edited by Iceman

19 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Can we go ahead and institute a gag order on everyone associated with the Astros until Tuesday night... down to the guy that refills the paper towels in the MMP restrooms

Dude Fox 26 are some experts at trying to find every baseball god angering yahoo possible

Just now, WBT said:

It just occurred to me this was another playoff game where Springer and Correa both homered, extending their record.

SVP just showed it.  7th time they've homered in the same playoff game.  No other teammates have more than 4 (Papi and Ramirez).  Astros are 7-0 in those games.