the alabama abortion attack

hayden_horn

13 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Yeah, if people like Slorch believed that the government could force you to donate an organ to a dying person, I'd have a little more respect for their position. Not much.

But they don't.  Because they have a fetus fetish.  Cult of the fetus.  All they can do is bleat "It's an innocent life, it's an innocent life" ad nauseam. But they don't have an answer as to why innocent fetuses are more deserving of the resources of others than innocent babies.  

Personally, I don't even think the "good" evangelical/Republicans even care all that much for the unborn.

They do this just because they know it pisses off the Dems.

I don't think I've ever seen such a pile of hypocritical shit as today's evangelicals.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This really about maintaining the patriarchy and keeping women down.  The Taliban does the same shit. 

Yep.  Someone brought it up way earlier, but this is about bringing us back to antebellum values.  Gender and race, know your place.

What's funny about people like slorch is that they'll tell you the government has no right to touch their guns out of one side of their mouth, but they'll support the government telling women what to do with their bodies out of the other.

Guns > women, in their world.

Edited by Pam Cummings

13 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Granted, they are less dangerous.

The flaw in your argument is that those women can also get guns. And their little unwanted babies will be swinging derringers around so you can't even sneak up on mama's blind side.

So, if abortion is murder.....and a guy offers to pay for the murder ("babe, you have GOT to get an abortion, I'll pay for it"), does that make him criminally liable for a contract killing?

I mean, obviously yes.

But do you think any of these legislatures will pass a single law that will come within 10,000 miles of creating any criminal liability for the sperm donors?  Yeah.....not gonna happen.  Because this isn't about murder, or the sanctity of human life.  Nobody with 2 functioning brain cells believes that for a second.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:16 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Why are republicans so obsessed with rape?  It seems to come up much more than it should in national politics. 

"you said ''rape' twice"

"I like rape"

On 5/18/2019 at 4:43 PM, workswithseed said:

Awe, so just moments before it's born its okay to kill it? That's doesnt sound deranged at all.

Only if they wrap it beautifully. 

6 hours ago, slorch said:

So tell me again when life begins? I’ll hang up and listen

I also do not care what other people do. That has nothing to do with my religion. It has everything to do with believing that’s when life begins. And nobody can disprove that, regardless of their degree.  

You're free to believe that. You're not free to impose that belief on the rest of society, especially in a manner that will quite literally fucking kill thousands of women you piece of shit.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

You're free to believe that. You're not free to impose that belief on the rest of society, especially in a manner that will quite literally fucking kill thousands of women you piece of shit.

slorch is devoid of intellectual honesty.  He has been destroyed multiple times on this thread and continues to ignore all cogent arguments doing so.

Some might call it . . . trolling.

slorch'd.

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This really about maintaining the patriarchy and keeping women down.  The Taliban does the same shit. 

Sure.  keep women down...how?

i love the notion that pregnancy just happens like a cold or the flu.

It's so dignified treating them like a repeater cum recepticle, right?

ahhh do it with more guys.  It's so liberating.  

Eh, to each their own, but don't act like abortion is some celebration of liberty.

Edited by slorch

Eh, to each their own, but don't act like abortion is some celebration of liberty.

Know what’s cool in this? Literally zero responsibility or consequences for the man. It’s all about her being a slut, and “doing it with more guys.” It’s all on her.
  • Like 7

You’re a pig.

Fuck off and fuck you.
  • Like 9
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

You’re a pig.

Fuck off and fuck you.

Not really.

Just don't subscribe to your brand of 'liberated woman.'  and in your alleged progressive tolerance, you'll still find my differing opinion appalling and outrageous.

So the fuck what... I'll tell you this:

If we treated women as a society the way i do as a man, we'd be way the fuck better off.

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So, if abortion is murder.....and a guy offers to pay for the murder ("babe, you have GOT to get an abortion, I'll pay for it"), does that make him criminally liable for a contract killing?

I mean, obviously yes.

But do you think any of these legislatures will pass a single law that will come within 10,000 miles of creating any criminal liability for the sperm donors?  Yeah.....not gonna happen.  Because this isn't about murder, or the sanctity of human life.  Nobody with 2 functioning brain cells believes that for a second.

Do you think anyone agrees with your question about "contract killing"? It's the very definition of a straw man. Which makes your argument fallacious. Its content is unimportant, I'm not disagreeing, I'm saying you're talking nonsense as a matter of logical housekeeping.

I don't enjoy the called strike followed by a walking the bases as if you hit a home run. I think more highly of you than that.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, M12BH said:

For argument's sake let's say you're right, and "life" begins at conception.

I really don't get the idea that we have to talk about when "life" begins.   Life is continuous woman alive, has egg, fertilized, develops, new person (woman), has egg...etc.

Similarly, all of these developmental stages are human.  As in human embryo, human egg, etc.

The nomenclature doesn't really address the privacy issue, other than to say at some point the one human becomes viable and can life apart from his or her host.

Do you think anyone agrees with your question about "contract killing"? It's the very definition of a straw man.
I don't enjoy the called strike followed by a walking the bases as if you hit a home run. I think more highly of you than that.

If abortion is murder, then how is paying for someone to commit that murder not a crime?

If you want to own the position, own the position. Deeming a fetus a human life has broad-ranging consequences. I mean, except of course if any men would suffer those consequences. Then, nevermind.
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, slorch said:

This is the kind of commentary I'd expect in an incel chat room.  You seriously sound like you're mad at sluts because they'll fuck everybody but you.

And your diatribe still doesn't address the 13-year-old rape victim who gets pregnant in my earlier example.  You gonna tell her she should have kept her whorish legs closed?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, slorch said:

Just don't subscribe to your brand of 'liberated woman.'  and in your alleged progressive tolerance, you'll still find my differing opinion appalling and outrageous.

I'm an independent and I find it appalling and outrageous, for the record.

40 minutes ago, slorch said:

Eh, to each their own...

To each their own but lemme go ahead and make your decisions my decisions even though it has fuck all to do with me. The party of small government ladies and gentlemen. 

Doot doot doot I’m a dumb motherfucker and I vote  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, slorch said:

Not really.

So the fuck what... I'll tell you this:

If we treated women as a society the way i do as a man, we'd be way the fuck better off.

solid edit.

11 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I really don't get the idea that we have to talk about when "life" begins.   Life is continuous woman alive, has egg, fertilized, develops, new person (woman), has egg...etc.

Similarly, all of these developmental stages are human.  As in human embryo, human egg, etc.

The nomenclature doesn't really address the privacy issue, other than to say at some point the one human becomes viable and can life apart from his or her host.

That's my whole fucking point.  When "life begins" is irrelevant to whether a woman should be forced to carry it inside her. Which has yet to be addressed by anyone who insists that "it's an innocent life so we can't kill it".  If there's no difference between a life inside a uterus and outside, then forcing some people to provide support and not others is absurd.  

1 minute ago, M12BH said:

That's my whole fucking point.  When "life begins" is irrelevant to whether a woman should be forced to carry it inside her. Which has yet to be addressed by anyone who insists that "it's an innocent life so we can't kill it".  If there's no difference between a life inside a uterus and outside, then forcing some people to provide support and not others is absurd.  

it lets the r's paint the dems as the "pro-murder" party.  super effective.

17 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yeah but she still supports your legal right to have your appalling and outrageous opinion.  See how that works?  No, I didn't think so. 

12 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

To each their own but lemme go ahead and make your decisions my decisions even though it has fuck all to do with me. The party of small government ladies and gentlemen. 

Doot doot doot I’m a dumb motherfucker and I vote  

Elections have consequences. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

If abortion is murder, then how is paying for someone to commit that murder not a crime?

If you want to own the position, own the position. Deeming a fetus a human life has broad-ranging consequences. I mean, except of course if any men would suffer those consequences. Then, nevermind.

It is 100% culpability under the law of parties.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Deeming a fetus a human life has broad-ranging consequences. 

Who "deems" the fetus a human life? Nobody.

It's not mom or dad, it's alive, it's human. Do you have a problem with that? It's got arms and legs, a brain, a heartbeat. Of course it's a human life. 

If it were dead, it would not respire. It would not grow. It would not be a human. Dead things don't come back to life. I'm sorry you are confused, The Princess Bride is not a documentary, it's a work of fiction.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

That verse doesn't counter my point whatsoever.  Furthermore, Adam was a fully formed adult man in every physical way and yet he was not a human until God breathed life into him.  An infant doesn't breathe until it is out of the womb.

Don't take my word for it -- study Southern Baptist teachings on the subject pre-RvW.  They clearly felt that life began at birth.  So again, I ask -- what changed?  It wasn't the scripture.  It was a power grab.

Catholics believe the Pope has final say on bible, what does it matter to me what the Southern Baptist believe. 

So you believe you're not a person until take a breath? So if a child is born but isnt able to breath, then was it ever human?