Say something nice about Bob Stoops

TexArcher

Guest Lobo

He won 10 conference championships.  Fucking 10...in what, 16 seasons or some such?  That's insanely good.  He's a fucking cock-sucking asshole.  But he won more hardware in this league (which was a pretty damn good one for most of its lifespan) than anybody else ever will.  We can joke all we want, but the man took down conference championships like Mack Brown took down subscriptions to "Excuses Weekly"...a fantastic periodical if you have the time.  I'll always be embarrassed for our program and how little it achieved while Stoops was racking up two fistfuls of both cock, and championship rings...

The man can give Bruce Arians a run for his money in the "Pegging Ultramarathon"/"Let me watch you fuck my lady friend but then get really gay at the end by springing from my viewing chair and sucking you off to be the catcher's mitt for your deviant spunk all over my bloated face" category.

1 hour ago, Waterface said:

The man can give Bruce Arians a run for his money in the "Pegging Ultramarathon"/"Let me watch you fuck my lady friend but then get really gay at the end by springing from my viewing chair and sucking you off to be the catcher's mitt for your deviant spunk all over my bloated face" category.

User name just misses checking out due to lack of viscosity. 

Stoops has a very strong voice...

with which he incessantly whined to officials like no other coach before or since.  crybaby motherfucker...

Still my favorite Stoops pic ever.   One on One Red hot poker scene relived, as Stoops had told Chris Todd if he didn't come to OU, he's never win.  Well, 'cept for this time...

ToddvsStoops.jpg

15 hours ago, Lobo said:

He won 10 conference championships.  Fucking 10...in what, 16 seasons or some such?  That's insanely good.  He's a fucking cock-sucking asshole.  But he won more hardware in this league (which was a pretty damn good one for most of its lifespan) than anybody else ever will.  We can joke all we want, but the man took down conference championships like Mack Brown took down subscriptions to "Excuses Weekly"...a fantastic periodical if you have the time.  I'll always be embarrassed for our program and how little it achieved while Stoops was racking up two fistfuls of both cock, and championship rings...

Yep. He made Mack Brown his bitch so many years. 4 Black Saturdays happened in that time. Fucking 4. Yeah they came up short in all their national title games except one and many BCS games but he fucking owned the Big 12. Even on seemingly down years they found a way to win the conference. The stars had to align for Mack Brown to win a conference and a few of those was because OU was so down for whatever reason that not even Mack could fuck it up.

18 hours ago, Lobo said:

He earned this thread.  Not too many on the other side of the GROAT work up much hate over milquetoast Mack...

Edited by ChiTownDoc

It is amazing how good OU has been over the years with zero reason other than pure cheating. 

They are not a large rich state. 

Norman is a small town flat shithole 

The State does not produce a large number of recruits. 

The school academically is a joke

The only reason they are good is their large history of cheating, but now the brand has a history of success, and can recruit off that. 

Guest Lobo

They're good at football because they don't trip over themselves with bullshit like "Class", "best high school football in the nation", or "good kids who graduate."  

While I hate them, they haven't rampantly cheated as of late, they recruit where they need to, and they bring home massive amounts of hardware.  

Academically, a degree from there is worth about the same as a "HIV negative" certificate from the free clinic.  But they win football games.