About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

19 minutes ago, blacklab said:

They only keep 3 days of data so no data for LT

Oh how convenient. Of course they have it just for the LSU game and nothing else. This alone tells me they are lying. My mom served Coach O. at Friday's so I know he's telling the truth!

Edited by OU Sucks

10 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

How does you knows this at all? What magic is you using that temperature infer-mation is stored in your magic recording box in a way you can conjer it up on demand? Is you a witch? How does you have these e-speshil powers? 

What is this magical University where has where people has this ability? I doesn’t believes you. 

Tell me what the temperature of my outhouse is right now. I bets you kant. I bets you really ain’t got no super temperature saving powers. 

I filed the foia for the saturday of LSU and the Saturday of LT. They said they can't give me LT because they only keep data for 3 days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Oh how convenient. Of course they have it just for the LSU game and nothing else. This alone tells me they are lying. My mom served Coach O. at Wendy's so I know he's telling the truth!

Fake news. Everyone knows Coach Grimace is a McDonald's man.

0_hkgcuKu2RGg8RAWx.jpg

Edited by Deej

3 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Yeah, Texas takes its brand pretty damn seriously.  You can emphasize that statement, over and over and over.   And then some more.  

We sent three lawyers after a Vietnamese lady in south Austin because of an issue with a pastry. 

One can only imagine what the plans may be with the crap that Orgeron spouted out.  I hope they get really nasty with this deal.  Because it was and is unbridled bullshit. 

6428820yiun11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

that's fucking awesome.

I once spent the night in Alexandria, Louisiana. I had gone to one of the taller structures for civilized shelter. The hotel compared unfavorably with a similar establishment in Waco. Downstairs, there were short fat women with speak-to-the-manager fried hair trying to get me to sing karaoke. Nearby was a bar where they discussed how they understood that Paterno wouldn't want to tell on Sandusky. All food was heart-attack-battered and tasted of salt and grease. The elevator seemed about to fail.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I once spent the night in Alexandria, Louisiana. I had gone to one of the taller structures for civilized shelter. The hotel compared unfavorably with a similar establishment in Waco. Downstairs, there were short fat women with speak-to-the-manager fried hair trying to get me to sing karaoke. Nearby was a bar where they discussed how they understood that Paterno wouldn't want to tell on Sandusky. All food was heart-attack-battered and tasted of salt and grease. The elevator seemed about to fail.

I was in that shithole last week.  Landed at AEX at 10 PM.  No cabs.  No Uber.  Lyft had 1 car 20 mins away, and I got a text while he was in route that he was deaf, so don't try to call him. Text only.   Seriously.  

I get to the hotel, and ask at the desk if there's anywhere I can get a cold beer.  Chubby kinda-cute desk girl says to walk to the gas station...the one by the McDonalds.  I walk over there, and the motherfuckers have pallets of grain stacked up outside the store.  Rice Bran, Corn, and oats for sale at the gas station. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

My brother was CEO of Cabrini Hospital in Alexandria during the 1980s, so you were in a safer place in that hotel.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I was in that shithole last week.  Landed at AEX at 10 PM.  No cabs.  No Uber.  Lyft had 1 car 20 mins away, and I got a text while he was in route that he was deaf, so don't try to call him. Text only.   Seriously.  

I get to the hotel, and ask at the desk if there's anywhere I can get a cold beer.  Chubby kinda-cute desk girl says to walk to the gas station...the one by the McDonalds.  I walk over there, and the motherfuckers have pallets of grain stacked up outside the store.  Rice Bran, Corn, and oats for sale at the gas station. 

Did you get your beer or not?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBJ said:

The damper positions are given in the data.  They open a bit pregame then quickly open and return again around half.  Then, tighten to the maximum closed position around 11 PM.

You seem to have a lot of detailed knowledge about that A/C system the average Joe wouldn't know.

26 minutes ago, RamdolphDuke said:

But this is made for us Horn fans! 

spacer.png

It's always a compliment when the truth I post motivates someone to do their best to somehow try to silence or discredit me.

I have sent a message to have your "Ramdolph Duke" account removed.

Thanks for letting me know just how much what I post bothers you and how much you feel it imperative to diminish what I say. Good luck, my white trash friend.

Edited by Randolph Duke

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Some of the LSU fans on SECRant are obviously completely oblivious to modern AC.  They're questioning what sort of wizardly allows an AC system to record and make data available for download.  It's kind of sad, because I guess you can't do that kind of stuff with a fan and a block of ice.  

I work for the NWS and we've been trying for DECADES to come up with some sort of apparatus to record temperatures!  I'm excited to see what sort of doo-hickey they've jury-rigged to do this.  It could be a game changer in the weather industry!!

• Like 1

is it normal practice for a temperature reading before and after game be done? Do all schools do this...just in case another team complains?

What if I told you...in 2019 can you remotely check, control and view AC settings with..technology?

I can even check my house temperature right now on my phone, I swear it's not witchcraft.

Do you know if Texas has that technology? Can u go back and check what temp ur house is at a particular time of day?

😂

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Burt said:

I work for the NWS and we've been trying for DECADES to come up with some sort of apparatus to record temperatures!  I'm excited to see what sort of doo-hickey they've jury-rigged to do this.  It could be a game changer in the weather industry!!

No point. The people of La wouldn’t pay attention to data from the NWS anyway.

Edited by Longhorn Fever
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

During practices leading up to opening game, LSU faithfull were all vercletmpt over the fact that stud after stud on their team were MIA in practices.  It was a huge theme just a few weeks ago.

Now call me crazy, and I'm just spitballin' here, but maybe, just maybe that had something to do with their pussy players dropping like flies all over the place once they were put to the test by a real team.

Between that and the jake factor, not much need to look any farther for an explanation.

Unless, of course, you're the coach who needs to cover his ass with his gullible as shit fanbase.

Edited by Cajun

3 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Holy shit, just catching up.  Those responses from LSU fans-- I mean, is this the real life?  That can't be real.  Those can't be real people.  Nobody could possibly be that stupid.  Right?

Dude, that’s what has dumbfounded us all this week and how this thread got to 26 pages. Apparently, A good portion of the LSU fan base is on par with the ags.

2 hours ago, JBJ said:

The damper positions are given in the data.  They open a bit pregame then quickly open and return again around half.  Then, tighten to the maximum closed position around 11 PM.

Where were you on the night of Saturday, September 7th, 2019, between the hours of 6:30 and 10:30pm, and why did you turn off the AC in the visiting locker room for halftime?  THE TEMPERATURE GOES DOWN AFTER THE SUN SETS, NOT UP....WE'RE NOT STUPID!!!!!1

3 hours ago, JBJ said:

1 hour ago, sith_horn said:

You seem to have a lot of detailed knowledge about that A/C system the average Joe wouldn't know.

tenor.gif?itemid=7509408

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Some of the LSU fans on SECRant are obviously completely oblivious to modern AC.  They're questioning what sort of wizardly allows an AC system to record and make data available for download.  It's kind of sad, because I guess you can't do that kind of stuff with a fan and a block of ice.  

Holy shit!  I mean... Jesus.  I was considering getting this for my fish tank but it must be a completely fraudulent technological pipe dream. 

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/seneye-reef-monitor.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIht-9z_7M5AIVGY_ICh15TwDBEAQYASABEgJzNfD_BwE

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Understood.

But the question still stands.

Because unfucking the lie took this long. Also because some LSU boofers called Herman's wife a beaner over the phone. 

Can't wait to watch Dan Mullen and the boys shit down these mother fuckers throats.