Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
texifornia

Chris Brown

Given all the below, I think he deserves a thread

a) He's a senior redshirt junior

b) He's probably starting going forward and doing stuff like this

c) He hits like a fucking truck

d) This quote

Edited by texifornia

1 minute ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

His hit in fourth quarter of the LSU game on the running back trying to catch a pass was a thing of beauty. Someone please post the gif. 

Awesome to see him balling out, especially after he stuck around for three years without getting much playing time during that span.

The coaches can use him as an example of the benefits for young guys who stay patient and focus on developing when they’re not getting a ton of snaps. 

Awesome to see him balling out, especially after he stuck around for three years without getting much playing time during that span.
The coaches can use him as an example of the benefits for young guys who stay patient and focus on developing when they’re not getting a ton of snaps. 
After his play this year, hopefully he decides one year of film isn't enough to better his draft prospects..if ya know what I'm sayin

I love seeing these upperclassmen emerge after being down the depth chart early in their careers. Great story and I am really happy to see him finally getting his chance to shine. 

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I love seeing these upperclassmen emerge after being down the depth chart early in their careers. Great story and I am really happy to see him finally getting his chance to shine. 

Surly told me if you can’t play as a freshman you can never play.

7 minutes ago, thepop said:

Surly told me if you can’t play as a freshman you can never play.

What about the ones who can play as a freshman but never again? 

Spoiler

gray_jonathan_h1203wvu.jpg

16 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

worst open first tackler we have and that is saying something 

Ceedee Lamb is going to be a first rounder and CB's big issue is that he's really just not that athletic - he maximizes what he's got. That said, he needs to do better.

I am sorry to see him hurt, but I am pretty sure that he hurt himself on another missed tackle, after my post above... my unofficial count puts that at 5 without re-watching the game yet. 

11 hours ago, texifornia said:

how does this work?  did he get into graduate school or can he just sign up for ballroom dancing 301 and play in the fall?