Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Kdub

Cosmi should starts

On 10/6/2019 at 11:43 AM, Hozz said:

That was a genius level play design.  I have watched football for forty years and I don't recall seeing anyone ever do that...leak the left tackle from his normal formation to the flat to catch a backwards pass from across the field.  Crazy shit.  Cosmi looked great executing and finishing the play.  I hope they work him into some tackle eligible goal line packages.

That was some straight up Rugby Shit right there in honor of the Rugby Union (15s) World Cup going on right now. 

Big uglies running the ball and pushing it in for a "try".

7 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

like this ?

Great throw by the OT !!

32 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Were those OL falling on a fumble in the endzone? Does that count as a rushing TD? If it is because they lined up an OL in the backfield in some kind of jumbo package, then that doesn't count as an OL rushing TD. He wouldn't be an OL, but a running back.

How did Cosmi only have a 0.84 rating on the 247 composite as a recruit?  

Edited by Fozzz

On 10/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

like this ?

I was 1/2 way joking but damn. Hope none of his HS team mates are gooner sooners. There's no way this has failed to come to the attention of TH.

2 hours ago, po elvis said:

Were those OL falling on a fumble in the endzone? Does that count as a rushing TD? If it is because they lined up an OL in the backfield in some kind of jumbo package, then that doesn't count as an OL rushing TD. He wouldn't be an OL, but a running back.

Similarly, tackle eligible should not count as an OL reception.  Cuz he's an end.  Just watched the replay.  When watching live, I assumed he was eligible but it turns out he was not the end.  Live, I was wondering it why it was a lateral, lot less risky if it's a forward pass, but yeah gotta lateral or handoff to an ineligible receiver.

As an aside, I've always liked how Herman runs a lot of unbalanced lines where the tackles are eligible and a "receiver" is not.  Causes lots of confusion on the defense as to who to cover.  And we'll send ineligible receivers downfield on passes behind the LOS.  I've been waiting for an eligible tackle to catch a ball.  Still waiting I guess.

Vote if you want to...

After carefully reviewing the many submissions we got across college football this season, we’ve prepared the final list of candidates for the 2019 Piesman Trophy. As a reminder, the requirements for this award are very simple - it’s designed to honor the greatest play in which a lineman does an un-lineman like thing, at any level of college football.

6. Samuel Cosmi, Texas

So does beating a defender around the corner and holding on to the ball while you get walloped as you score.

Edited by LTtxfan

58 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

giphy.gif

I was an extra on the bridge near the end of this masterpiece, so this clip hits close to home.

"GONE IN 60 SECONDS" ( 2000) FULL CAST & CREW

Blue-collar Guy w/ Blue-collar Car (uncredited) - [Napoleon]

On 5/5/2020 at 2:21 PM, Jive Turkey said:

I don't lift but 675# seems like a lot.  

8 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I don't lift but 675# seems like a lot.  

it’s not a true deadlift.  not that impressed.