Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

45 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

At this point I think it’s safe to say, Urban ain’t comin and we’re Berkeley at Austin.

yep we are Cal, and have been since Mack went pussy bitch.   but we sure as shit are gonna try to copy them as much as we can even if the degree isn't worth as much.

• Like 1

While I completely agree with you, I am compelled to counter with the challenge to show me one fan site for any sports team that isn't full of assholes who think they would do a better job as AD, HC, OC, DC, or even AC/DC.
Well hells bells, sign me up for the last one and I'll give it a shot on drums..

1 hour ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

At this point I think it’s safe to say, Urban ain’t comin and we’re Berkeley at Austin.

We don't know any more today than we did yesterday. Not sure what brings you to that conclusion...

14 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

The twinkle in his eye with the slight smirk. We saw it. He knows it. We all know it. Get in the bunker or get the fuck out. 

The hand motion from Leinart, followed by Brady's verbal wink, followed by the way Urban responded was very interesting.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

That smell is just futureman getting fisted

hey, I’m on record as wanting urban here 100%.  it would make me a very happy man to have all of you to subscribe to my onlyfans and watch me get in there.  it’s just not going to happen, though.  he isn’t coming here and was never coming here.  hope and desperation has made all of you gullible little dipshits. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

hey, I’m on record as wanting urban here 100%.  it would make me a very happy man to have all of you to subscribe to my onlyfans and watch me get in there.  it’s just not going to happen, though.  he isn’t coming here and was never coming here.  hope and desperation has made all of you gullible little dipshits. 

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, futureman said:

8k plus posts bud, you’re on the record saying so much dumb shit it’s mind bottling. I’ll give you one thing tho, you’re consistent lol. 

2 hours ago, XYZ said:

So he’s thinking about it.

The hand motion from Leinart, followed by Brady's verbal wink, followed by the way Urban responded was very interesting.

Atticus beat me to it, but yeah, that's definitely interesting how Leinart motioned toward Urby with his hand when bringing up Austin.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, futureman said:

Urban would far rather string UT Austin along and then, at the last minute, walk away, leaving UT in a really shit position.

I laugh at the thought Urban Meyer could ever be trusted. In any way, shape, or form.

You have a lot to learn about how true scumbags such as Urban Meyer operate. FAR more people would pay attention to Urban as "the ESPN announcer who fucked the Longhorns" than Urban Meyer, coach at UT.

Why would Urban follow through and actually coach at UT when it would be much more in his interest to fuck UT over and set the program back about a decade?

Again, "you people" aren't even close to being ready to be part of an "Urban Meyer level" scumbag program. You have no clue what all that entails.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Urban would far rather string UT Austin along and then, at the last minute, walk away, leaving UT in a really shit position.

I laugh at the thought Urban Meyer could ever be trusted. In any way, shape, or form.

You have a lot to learn about how true scumbags such as Urban Meyer operate. FAR more people would pay attention to Urban as "the ESPN announcer who fucked the Longhorns" than Urban Meyer, coach at UT.

Why would Urban follow through and actually coach at UT when it would be much more in his interest to fuck UT over and set the program back about a decade?

Again, "you people" aren't even close to being ready to be part of an "Urban Meyer level" scumbag program. You have no clue what all that entails.

OK

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

What does our resident paradigm of virtue think of Luke Fickell? I can’t take you, Zeus, or futureman telling us how urban is just a myth anymore. Let’s change the god damn channel for a minute. His head coaching record has a random 6-7 from Ohio state as an interim. He started 4-8 at Cincy but has since turned it around and put a good product on the field. 

I like how people completely gloss over the fact that Meyer would be making tens of millions of dollars if he got back into coaching.  I think that will have a bigger impact on him than being the guy who screwed over Texas.  

Ah yes, Urban Meyer, noted poor, will take the Texas job for money.

Maybe he goes to Texas, maybe he doesn’t, but money wouldn’t be what drives him at this point.

Just now, gmr548 said:

Maybe he goes to Texas, maybe he doesn’t, but money wouldn’t be what drives him at this point.

Take it easy there Zack. Wouldn’t it be fun for him to send a picture of his salary to saban and dabo in their group chat with his glizzy hanging out? I haven’t coached in two years but I make more than you. Sounds enjoyable to me 

9 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I never said he was poor but the amount of money he would make at Texas cannot be ignored as a major factor. 

14 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I like how people completely gloss over the fact that Meyer would be making tens of millions of dollars if he got back into coaching.  I think that will have a bigger impact on him than being the guy who screwed over Texas.  

Tens of millions for a lot of work for a couple of years before either he is indicted or has to again "retire."

If he solidifies his position doing studio work for college football, he would be able to pull down a high 7-figure paycheck fro the rest of his life.

Urban could make far more money fucking over UT football than actually coaching UT football.

• Hook 'Em 1

If that were the case, 99% of professional athletes who’ve made millions through their rookie and secondary contracts wouldn’t go to lesser teams for more scratch for their third contract. Money is money, and more money is > than less.

Add ego to the equation and it can be overwhelming for someone to turn down the opportunity as a whole.

5 hours ago, cdain3 said:

It's done.

Dammit, I want to win out, but I also want Urban. After seeing Iowa St today, I don’t think we have to worry about winning out, so bring him on. 
He may “quit” on us like the rest of the teams he coached, but I’m fine with that if he wins next 3 conference championships and a couple playoff games. He can then “quit”, handing off his well-oiled machine to the successor of his choice. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic