Texas Longhorns vs Iowa State Cyclones

Surly Bevo

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

Honestly can't wait for Sam to graduate. 

I think he's playing with broken ribs since LSU and they've told him to "game manage" instead of win. Garbage how tiny Herman and Beck's nuts are.

We NEVER stretch the fucking field early. Always let the defense play aggressive as fuck and keep all the momentum.

Momentum is real Mensa you dumb fucking asshole.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I guess running the same receiver screen a thousand times is diagnosable.

especially early in the game.  No one will expect it if we continue to do it unsuccessfully early on since that would be really stupid.  The best part is that it was totally scripted.

Edited by Mdhorn

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

its amazing that this 2019 team is the exact 180 degree reflection of the 2018 team.  2018 started slow and poor and got better each week to be a force at the end of the year.  2019 team started as a force and has progressively got worse and worse   they are the true benjamin button football team 

Or maybe early 2018 was a toddler, turned into a young man by the end of 2018, middle aged by LSU game this year and now is an old man. 

About to die.

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Ingram with his one good carry before we abandon the run 

Also had his obligatory -2 yard carry.

Maybe Ro Jo will come in and jump over somebody and get this fucking offense rolling.

Or maybe. JUST MAYBE. THROW A FUCKING RB SCREEN AGAINST PRESURE YOU FUCKNGIN DUCKHEADS

• Like 1

Just now, Zavala said:

I think he's playing with broken ribs since LSU and they've told him to "game manage" instead of win. Garbage how tiny Herman and Beck's nuts are.

We NEVER stretch the fucking field early. Always let the defense play aggressive as fuck and keep all the momentum.

Momentum is real Mensa you dumb fucking asshole.

well that is fucking stupid if our coaches have done that.  we don't have the defense to game manage