Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

Please stop and read. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments, if any).

honestly...nobody gives a shit.

also: corporate emails with shitty ass fonts

On 4/29/2018 at 11:12 PM, deac_tracy said:

I can't stand this noise. It makes me ragey when a waiter hard pours my water like this.

I can’t stand the sound of ice cubes clinking around in a container - a glass, tumbler, or jug. Fill that fucker with enough ice that it doesn’t sound like a baby rattle. 

23 minutes ago, Chuychanga said:

Ok clue me in here.  Produce and meat I get.  Milk?  Other than brand and % of fat, what else is there to look for?  Latest date I guess?

Yes, I assume if they're picking it for me they're picking the one that expires first. I always choose the one with the latest expiration date. 

17 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Speaking of grocery shopping and trivial shit - when your stuff piles up at the end of the conveyer belt in the bagging area, and the belt keeps running.

What about the guy that doesn't stop his shit from being rung up by the cashier while I'm helping bag my groceries.  Thanks for the 2 starbucks doubleshot espresso and the 8 pack of AA batteries.

• Fuck You 2

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yes, I assume if they're picking it for me they're picking the one that expires first. I always choose the one with the latest expiration date. 

I do the same and I'd bet you're right about them choosing the oldest stuff for you.

8 hours ago, Red Sundance said:

What about the guy that doesn't stop his shit from being rung up by the cashier while I'm helping bag my groceries.  Thanks for the 2 starbucks doubleshot espresso and the 8 pack of AA batteries.

They have the sticks for that.

• Like 1

So is KIA so ashamed of its own name that it has to rebrand some of their vehicles?

Kia_emblem_Main.jpg?v=1503967583

Kinda like Hyundai and their Genesis rebranding, I guess.  Both the Korean companies have yet to make anything truly unique, rather they just copy all the big player designs.  And I guess they try to sell more cars by masking their origins.

On 4/2/2018 at 9:36 PM, Okie State said:
On 4/2/2018 at 7:04 PM, Vic Mackey said:
There's a law where you have to either pull over to another lane or slow down 20 to 30mph under the speed limit if an emergency vehicle has their lights on

This is true. I was pulled over once for not changing lanes for a HiPo that had someone pulled over. His buddy lit me up as I drove by. Had no idea that was a law at the time.

All this time I was thinking you had t slow down 10 mph.  Lucky I haven't gotten stopped.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:03 PM, Celery Man said:

Speaking of grocery shopping and trivial shit - when your stuff piles up at the end of the conveyer belt in the bagging area, and the belt keeps running.

how bout the mother fucker who doesnt use the "separate your shit from my shit" thingy?  They should be punched. 

divider.jpg

3 minutes ago, chesthair said:

how bout the mother fucker who doesnt use the "separate your shit from my shit" thingy?  They should be punched. 

divider.jpg

That's a good one, especially when it's way to the front and the asshole in front of you doesn't push it back or put it on the belt.

On 4/9/2018 at 4:46 PM, Don Keibals said:

koff koff Whataburger koff koff

When I get a carry out order at Whataburger I specify exactly how many ketchup packets I want.  "May I please have 5 spicy ketchups?"  So far no problem.  Used to be when I asked for "a lot of ketchup" I would get 2-3 at best.

1 hour ago, PvilleStang said:

Kinda like Hyundai and their Genesis rebranding, I guess.  Both the Korean companies have yet to make anything truly unique, rather they just copy all the big player designs.  And I guess they try to sell more cars by masking their origins.

KIA drivers suck ass. They're a close 2nd behind Prius drivers. 

1 hour ago, chesthair said:

divider.jpg

I watched two women go from being perfect strangers to best friends to mortal enemies in 4 1/2 minutes over that stick.  They started gabbing and comparing instabook photos without paying attention to the cashier.  Both carts full of groceries were rung up, combined in bags, and carted before they realized it and when the cashier asked for the money they went from 0 to 11 on each other; blaming the other for not using the stick.  Almost came to blows and the manager had to come over and threaten to call the law if they didn't cool it.

I got to go to a newly opened lane and watch while they sorted all that shit out with the manager staying between them to prevent a fight.

Sometimes its fun to stand back and watch the world burn.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 1:09 AM, BearMace said:

Excessive amounts of ice that are just gonna water down your beverage.

This why I stopped ordering Whiskey unless I'm actually sitting at the bar. Trying to explain that I want exactly two ice cubes apparently is impossible.

4 hours ago, deadshank said:

The rogue nose hair in my left nostril that has been driving me crazy all friggin' day.  On the 3rd attempt I finally got the bugger with the handy Panasonic trimmer. 

Carry on.

The hair growing out of the tip of your nose that is long enough to feel with your fingertip but not long enough to tweeze. 

Pro tip: use scissors. 

Edit - nevermind - thought you were referring to nose hair originating inside the nostril, not one of those tiny external fuckers. Agree with the frustration, and that tweezers are the appropriate implement. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

Diesel pump auto-shutt off set at $65.00 when you need at least $75.00 to fill up.  What’s the point?

I tried to ask  the station attendant but I don’t speak Senegalese and she didn’t speak English too well.   She was nice and gave me a smile and a shrug.  

10 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Diesel pump auto-shutt off set at $65.00 when you need at least $75.00 to fill up.  What’s the point?

I tried to ask  the station attendant but I don’t speak Senegalese and she didn’t speak English too well.   She was nice and gave me a smile and a shrug.  

vooley voo franshay

Hey for all the people who get stabby about check writers at the grocery store, I had a new one this week.

Old lady in front of me in line at the checkout. She has all her groceries on the conveyer belt, and then she's standing in front of the empty half of the belt (where I would put my shit). But I can't, because she's standing there, and she has her gigantic purse sitting on the open area of the belt, and she's digging through said purse and pulling shit out and dumping it all over the place, looking for her....

Check book.

God damnit.

But then, I see that she's pulling out a debit card. Ok....Maybe this is going to be ok. Alas, no. She runs the debit card, and then when she gets the total and is handed the receipt, she actually uses the goddamn motherfucking check register and is "balancing her checkbook". The checkout lady actually had to tell her to get a move on, which of course appalled that old worthless bag of crap.

Edited by TornACL

50 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Hey for all the people who get stabby about check writers at the grocery store, I had a new one this week.

Old lady in front of me in line at the checkout. She has all her groceries on the conveyer belt, and then she's standing in front of the empty half of the belt (where I would put my shit). But I can't, because she's standing there, and she has her gigantic purse sitting on the open area of the belt, and she's digging through said purse and pulling shit out and dumping it all over the place, looking for her....

Check book.

God damnit.

But then, I see that she's pulling out a debit card. Ok....Maybe this is going to be ok. Alas, no. She runs the debit card, and then when she gets the total and is handed the receipt, she actually uses the goddamn motherfucking check register and is "balancing her checkbook". The checkout lady actually had to tell her to get a move on, which of course appalled that old worthless bag of crap.

So the checkout woman did your work for you?  Lazy ass.