Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

If you walk slowly or need to check your messages on the phone...

Be aware of your presence in a public place and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, SuperSurly said:

I walked into the restroom at work today and someone had turned off the light.  Actually had to reach up and turn it back on - big inconvenience that added to my Friday morning surliness...

Ours has three stalls, I like to wait until at least two are occupied, and then turn out the lights after I finish pissing.

^ Happened to us at Cheddars years ago, after about 10 minutes when several personnel walked by our table, we finally gave up and walked out.  I never went back to Cheddars, fuck'em. 
Same shit has happened to me and my wife (no pics) more than once. We've had to walk out before and never went back.

3 hours ago, Okie State said:

When I take my family out to dinner and sit there long enough with no service that I have to get up and ask where the fuck my waiter is. Normally I'd just leave, but that's more of a hassle lugging two kids around.

not trivial

When the 2 dumbest members of the family are the ones that play fast money on Family Feud

This. Tried to watch The Ranch on Netflix. Can't do it because it has a laugh track. Why the fuck is a Netflix Original using a laugh track anyways?
This is exactly why I can't watch it. It has some people I really like in it, but damn, I can't get past the laugh track.

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
13 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:
Laugh tracks

This. Tried to watch The Ranch on Netflix. Can't do it because it has a laugh track. Why the fuck is a Netflix Original using a laugh track anyways?

You're not kidding - I tried watching an old Friends episode once an it was awful

13 hours ago, skipperj said:

Fuck Cheddars. They’ll cut you off after two drinks in the afternoon when you’re just waiting for a tow truck.

Was that the Ceddar's in Allen by chance? Because we had that same experience. By the time we actually got our food, we asked for them to make it to go since it was already so late by that time.

4 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Was that the Ceddar's in Allen by chance? Because we had that same experience. By the time we actually got our food, we asked for them to make it to go since it was already so late by that time.

South Mopac. A hose or something blew on my wife’s car so I pulled in there and parked. Sent the family home in a cab. While I was waiting for AAA, popped in for a couple drinks. AAA took forever, so I made it to drink three. Fuck that place.

28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

When I’m buying a drink at the convenience store and the grubby clerk who maybe washes his hands once a month hand molests the entire top of the drink while scanning and bagging it.  

Every once in a while this fact dawns on me.  There is absolutely nothing that suggests the top of a beer can is clean.  

On 4/20/2018 at 7:35 PM, Okie State said:

When I take my family out to dinner and sit there long enough with no service that I have to get up and ask where the fuck my waiter is. Normally I'd just leave, but that's more of a hassle lugging two kids around.

I've pissed of a waiter by walking to the bar to order a drink because the waiter took forever to take or drink order.

When I'm in a hurry as I'm walking in the grocery store with a cart, and an old lady with her cart in front of me just stops in the middle of the entrance door, and there's no room to go around her....so you have to wait while other people with carts also trying to get in the store stack up behind you.

43 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That's why God invented Purell.

Yep. I keep it in my truck and use it. But the lack of awareness of people is something. And it’s usually some immigrant from Pakistan who wipes his ass with his hand dragging his filth all over the top of my tall boy. 

Yep. I keep it in my truck and use it. But the lack of awareness of people is something. And it’s usually some immigrant from Pakistan who wipes his ass with his hand dragging his filth all over the top of my tall boy. 

I figured that your Natty I’ve would kill any 3rd world herpes that he could infect your can with.

20 hours ago, Stella Link said:

When I'm in a hurry as I'm walking in the grocery store with a cart, and an old lady with her cart in front of me just stops in the middle of the entrance door, and there's no room to go around her....so you have to wait while other people with carts also trying to get in the store stack up behind you.

What is worse are the idiots that park their basket on one side of the aisle and then stand on the other side looking for something which blocks the whole fucking aisle.

Look on the same side where you park your basket dumbass. 

• Haha 1

Let's say you're trying to book a hotel on your hotel brand's booking app.

You start to type in A-U-S for Austin, TX. There Austin, TX pops up. You move your finger to click on Austin, and the millisecond before you touch finger to screen, the list updates with a bazillion more entries and now it's too late to stop and you've clicked on Allentown, PA.

God damnit this annoys the shit out of me.

• Like 2