Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

42 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Payback is when they're on a tee box close to the road, drive slow enough so you can lay on the horn when they are in their backswing.

Sorry about that golfball through the back windshield, bro.

42 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
51 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
Driving along and having to stop to let golfers cross the road on a Tuesday at 230 pm

Getting stuck behind a group of cyclists.

Can't be said enough.  Fucking cyclists around downtown in rush hour especially need a good bulldozing.

1 hour ago, PvilleStang said:

Sorry about that golfball through the back windshield, bro.

Can't be said enough.  Fucking cyclists around downtown in rush hour especially need a good bulldozing.

i don't know why, but every time i see one of those stupid horizontal bikes with the yellow plastic shell that look like a submarine cruising down 360 or wherever, i have an urge to just smash the fuck out of them 

When someone asks for recommendations and ends it with

TIA.

I was like wtf does that mean...oh thanks in advance? People are willing to give you recommendations but you can't be bothered to spell it out? Fuck off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 5/12/2018 at 4:45 PM, RDCanecutter said:

The sun coming up in the morning justifies tequila shots. Try this: walk into your breakfast place, and yell "Tenemos otro dia en este mundo, dame un tequilazo!". They say, "Sir, this is McDonalds," but you just keep on yelling what i told you to. Something will happen.

Tequilazo? I get it, just never heard it put that way. 

On 5/13/2018 at 8:44 PM, dingleberryswitzer said:

Sounds like you need to chop off his horses head and put it in his freezer. 

Leftover steaming hot ramen cup 

entire 6 pack of warm drinks

opened can of anchovies inside a ziplock bag (dont worry, still works)

37 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

People who are at a stop light and keep their vehicle in neutral, even when they know the light is about to turn green.  Put it in first and get ready to go, assholes.  

a) how would you know this and b) how many people still drive sticks?

On 5/10/2018 at 7:36 PM, ernest_t_bass said:

Hypothetical:

Imagine having an acquaintance who does not like ground beef.  

However, he/she loves filet mignon.  

You, on the other hand, enjoy and will eat both.  

Every time beef is served, there is one serving of succulent filet, and one serving of ground beef.

You NEVER get the succulent filet because you will eat the ground beef.  Maybe not so bad, but your friend 100% expects to always get the filet, 100% of the time, b/c he/she won't eat the lesser meat.  You are penalized for NOT being a picky person.

Fuck those people hard.  

Grind up the filet and tell them to eat one or the other or fucking starve.

22 hours ago, PilotsError said:

People who are at a stop light and keep their vehicle in neutral, even when they know the light is about to turn green.  Put it in first and get ready to go, assholes.  

How many times have you had to replace your clutch?

Styrofoam.  Fucking hate styrofoam.  Unpacking shit packed in styrofoam and no matter how you go about it, those little clingy fucking white balls get all over and stick to every damn thing in the house and are a bitch to clean up.  Fuck styrofoam.

• Like 1

Worked at a store that was being remodeled and they were putting stucco on the exterior. Use huge sheets of styrofoam and sculpted textures into it. Those f'n little white balls covered at least a square mile of town. We got hundreds of calls from angry homeowners. I've never been so happy when a remodeling project was done.

9 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Styrofoam.  Fucking hate styrofoam.  Unpacking shit packed in styrofoam and no matter how you go about it, those little clingy fucking white balls get all over and stick to every damn thing in the house and are a bitch to clean up.  Fuck styrofoam.

Excepting the 20-oz. styro coffee cup

13 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Overly artsy people, people who are way too into music and people who are way too religious.  Especially when they suck at art, suck at music or suck at being a good person themselves.

I'll add the people who are way too into shit like craft beer or dinner presentation for their wife on a Tuesday. 

I'll add the people who are way too into shit like craft beer or dinner presentation for their wife on a Tuesday. 
I don't hate craft beer itself just the people who are into it. I want to enjoy a beer and shoot the shit with you. I don't want to hear you explain your beer to me. I don't give a shit. Just drink it and stfu.
  • Like 1

Bitches who fuck up the drop off line at school.

Your kids need to be ready to open the door and get out when you stop moving. It ain't the time for a five minute conversation about when Grandma's coming to town or posting some bullshit to Instagram about how adorably they're dressed.

• Like 1

The moron in a busy coffee shop or food joint who insists upon giving over 10 feet of space to the person in front of him in line when there is a crush of humanity behind him... not sure why, but it bothers the fuck out of me.  It's usually the same schmuck who has been standing in front of a giant menu for 10 minutes and has no idea what he wants to order when he gets to the front of the line.

[rant over]

• Like 4

bOf87jR.png

I always call them “push-me-pull-me’s”

People who say “veggies”, especially men who say it.

Auto play videos

TV commercials that have an increase of volume of 175% over show volume

Spam emails

Pop up ads (24/7 mobile website is the worst of all time)

Bad golfers that play from the blue tees

57 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

The moron in a busy coffee shop or food joint who insists upon giving over 10 feet of space to the person in front of him in line when there is a crush of humanity behind him... not sure why, but it bothers the fuck out of me.  It's usually the same schmuck who has been standing in front of a giant menu for 10 minutes and has no idea what he wants to order when he gets to the front of the line.

[rant over]

This same asshole also fucks up drive-thrus and stopping at red lights.

5 hours ago, VinyVango said:

It's usually the same schmuck who has been standing in front of a giant menu for 10 minutes and has no idea what he wants to order when he gets to the front of the line.

And the first utterance out if his pie hole is, ”uh......”

Edited by deadshank

1 hour ago, Lat22 said:

It’s 95 degrees, you’ve just teed off on #6 and the beverage cart appears on the horizon.

And it’s a dude.

This is a good one. 

I also hate when I order Chinese food, and a white guy is the delivery driver. 

2 hours ago, Lat22 said:

It’s 95 degrees, you’ve just teed off on #6 and the beverage cart appears on the horizon.

And it’s a dude.

Or tee off on #1, cart chick rolls up, completely unneeded. Don't see her again until the turn, again, useless.