Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

Order something online...wait for like a week expecting it any day now...get a notice saying your item is no longer in stock and your order has been canceled.  You really couldn’t have told me that when I ordered it?  I needed that shit in like a week.

All of these pointless "graduations" they have for kids these day in every single grade. There should be one graduation ceremony and that is to finish high school.

No, it's not a big deal that your child is moving on with the rest of their peers to the next grade. It's pretty impossible to fail these days as long as you just show up. No one gives a shit that your child is going from 3rd to 4th grade.

16 hours ago, Sandman said:

Fan apparel that come in non-team colors. Who the fuck wants a blue Ohio St shirt? Or a yellow Yankees hat? I'm a San Francisco Giants fan and I saw a guy today wearing a red Giants hat. Is he a fan or just some fashonista that wanted to be different? I was in OKC and he looked hispanic, if that makes a difference.

Women.

"I can't even [with]..." 

And the semi-annual flying pet peeves:

What the hell happened to the day when people wore decent clothes when flying?  I'm not talking wearing your tux on a plane, but workout clothes and flip flops?! 

Keep your damn shoes on while the cabin doors are closed.

And there's a special place in hell for those who are abusing the "service animal" loophole so their dogs can fly free... 

All of these pointless "graduations" they have for kids these day in every single grade. There should be one graduation ceremony and that is to finish high school.
No, it's not a big deal that your child is moving on with the rest of their peers to the next grade. It's pretty impossible to fail these days as long as you just show up. No one gives a shit that your child is going from 3rd to 4th grade.

Yes this. I told my wife I wasn’t going to the kindergarten graduation. She said I was a bad parent. Didn’t argue.
  • Like 2

People who are clueless about the difference between Sicilians and Italians.

Further, idiots who don't know the difference between northern and southern Italians.

Finally, dumbasses that don't understand that Italian food is different from Sicilian and varies greatly by region in Italy, then have the audacity to claim something is not "Authentic" Italian. 

Side note, the food issue also extends to Mexican food.

What the hell are you talking about

Did dago put you up to this?

People who are clueless about the difference between Sicilians and Italians.
Further, idiots who don't know the difference between northern and southern Italians.
Finally, dumbasses that don't understand that Italian food is different from Sicilian and varies greatly by region in Italy, then have the audacity to claim something is not "Authentic" Italian. 
Side note, the food issue also extends to Mexican food.

You’re so right!

paulie-bann.jpg?quality=95&w=650

Would you like some gravy with your macaroni?

I keep seeing various Texas themed T-shirt company ads pop up in my Instagram feed. They often use saguaro cactus imagery to represent the Texas portion of the chihuahuan desert. Saguaros are not native to the chihuahuan desert. Stop doing that, it’s annoying. Use a prickly pear or some native yucca.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HouTex said:

In a multi-floor office when some guy goes up or down a floor to take a shit. Keep it on your own floor.

the bathrooms on each floor of this building are different and i will go to the better one (one floor up) to do my shitting, thank you very much. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HouTex said:

In a multi-floor office when some guy goes up or down a floor to take a shit. Keep it on your own floor.

True story...we put locks on our bathrooms.  there is a usaa call center upstairs and they would murder our bathroom.  

We have 2 shitters in our office.  They are just half bathrooms inside the office.  I will not shit in there, and if my co-workers realize it then they should thank me for being considerate.  Outside of our office is another half bathroom and the other tenants are rarely here (mostly CPAs, so I assume that they only work in these offices during tax season).  Basically, what I'm saying is that I have my own private shitter. 

I usually hit the closest shitter to my office (2 stalls, 2 urinals), and the backup is the shitter a floor below (5 stalls, 3 urinals).  Depends on if they're full, and then how clean they are. 

Used to choose my shitter depending on where the middle eastern dude would go.  The whole wet paper towel and not holding your dick while pissing on the toilet seat made half our office ragey as hell.  But, alas, his contract came up for renewal, and they opted to terminate.

Edited by PvilleStang