Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

"Expected to." There's so much "might", "maybe," and "is considering" with this administration. Little trial balloons, maybe just noise, sometimes who knows what? Nothing happens until it actually happens. Sometimes the dangled bullshit actually happens, sometimes it doesn't. But it's a constant deluge of 'Let's see what we can fuck with next.'

41 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I mean, just, why?  Is this for the coming civil war?

I'm guessing so we can sell more landmines.  He views the military-industrial complex like a business.  It does not exist to defend our country and promote world stability.  It exists to make money for potential donors, increase export sales, and improve our economy. This is what unfettered capitalism looks like, devoid of any morality or grander perspective. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I'm guessing so we can sell more landmines.  He views the military-industrial complex like a business.  It does not exist to defend our country and promote world stability.  It exists to make money for potential donors, increase export sales, and improve our economy. This is what unfettered capitalism looks like, devoid of any morality or grander perspective. 

Which means our soldiers, contractors and eventually civilians will have to deal with more landmines.  Can anybody see anything wrong with this? 

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

I see you've read Jared's ME plan. That's why Palestinians weren't invited to the discussion this week.

W/respect to the Trump supporters still defending the President despite losing the farm, losing SS, Medicaid, Medicare, pre-existing conditions, nonexistent tax cuts, stagnating low wages, gutting of public school support, higher ed loan crisis, record golden parachutes for executives, and so on, just picture this guy:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

What would Jesus do? He'd support landmines, of course. 

In fairness to this administration, sometimes they just blow peoples feet off or splinter the shin bone all the way to the knee, allowing children to otherwise lead a fruitful and decent life -- without feet or shins.

1 hour ago, Native Horn said:

"Hey babe, let's get away for a few days and go down the the Lajitas Resort.  Do the spa, play some golf, avoid landmines. It'll be fun!"

Can I blame my divots on landmines so I don't have to sand them? Also I hear we're allowed to drive on the greens now. President out front shoulda told ya.

Edited by BradInATX

Apparently, Trump has found his comfort zone with arena sizes. He will be at the Knapp center on the campus at Drake University in Des Moines this evening. The capacity is around 7,000 which has been his trend of late. The DM Register reported people camping out for tickets the night before. The fellow at the front of the line is from Minnesota and he said it was his 61st Trump rally. Others were from Chicago, Omaha, etc so his faithful cult travels that's for sure. A counterprotest is planned but this is Iowa so don't expect anything too wild.

It would be interesting to note how many people in attendance percentagewise are the same followers ad nauseum. I can see why the campaign loves that because it pumps up crowd size, but it would be a good data to know. With their smartphone app that tracks people, I'm sure the campaign knows.

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

E. Jean Carroll, who claims she was sexually assaulted by the President, has had DNA on the dress analyzed and has requested a sample of the Presdent's DNA.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jean-carroll-requests-trumps-dna-related-sexual-assault/story?id=68648921&cid=social_twitter_abcn

holy shit.

13 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

holy shit.

Trump: I never sexually assaulted anybody.

E. Jean Carroll: We've had the dress analyzed for DNA.  May we have your DNA?

Trump: No.

Months of legal proceedings resulting in Judge ordering Trump to give up DNA

Skirmishes in Congress, threatened impeachment etc...

Finally, somebody "leaks"  Trump some follicles of Trump's hair.  DNA matches dress.

Trump: It's a hoax! That's not my DNA.

And so on and so on.

31 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

E. Jean Carroll, who claims she was sexually assaulted by the President, has had DNA on the dress analyzed and has requested a sample of the Presdent's DNA.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jean-carroll-requests-trumps-dna-related-sexual-assault/story?id=68648921&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Holy shit, this is not going to play well with the women when he refuses to provide a saliva sample.

Good for you, E. Jean.

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump: I never sexually assaulted anybody.

E. Jean Carroll: We've had the dress analyzed for DNA.  May we have your DNA?

Months of legal proceedings resulting in Judge ordering Trump to give up DNA

Skirmishes in Congress, threatened impeachment etc...

Finally, somebody "leaks"  Trump some follicles of Trump's hair.  DNA matches dress.

Trump: It's a hoax! That's not my DNA.

And so on and so on.

Yep. Of he'll just say it was consensual. "Anybody who knows me well knows that I can't possibly keep track of all the hot babes who begged for me to give them the time of their lives. And I did, so wonderfully, so many times, it was terrific, ask anyone, except Cuckoo E. Jean, I mean, what kind of woman uses an initial for a first name, does she think she is a CEO or a lawyer? She's no J. Edgar Hoover, helluva lawyer that guy,..." and so on.

I don't think proof he jizzed on her dress means a goddamn thing to his base. Half will think she had it coming and the other half will wish he shot his wad on them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

it's a defamation suit, not a criminal proceeding (and I'm sure the statute of limitations has passed). There won't be any court order compelling him to give a sample, and the suit will be settled, dismissed, or just litigated into eternity. Don't get excited.

Edited by ChuckNorrisActionJeans