Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

If Bolton gave 2 shits about this country, he would have already marched his ass over to Congress and told them he would testify, subpoena or no.

Exactly, he’s a traitor to this country and everything it was built on 

• Like 1

The President has a busy day compared to yesterday. And the day before that. And...Anyway, this morning he meets with the PM of the State of Israel as well as other people he probably can't name and then has lunch with  VP Pence. I wonder if Pence will remember to take along his Tums. Better remind Mother.

This afternoon he will be participating in the swearing in ceremony of the SBA leader.

And time for his reminder:

You know, I think READ THE TRANSCRIPTS! comprises 95% of his tweets.

See, but he's not saying "Read the Transcripts" as in like, "Hey, you there...you need to pick up a copy of the transcript and absorb the letters with your eyes as you literately (not literally) read the transcript."  I think he's declaring that he, himself, read (pronounced "red") his transcript.  He previously read it, past tense.  He's crying out for acknowledgement and attention that he was able to read his own transcript.  And between his working, fundamental knowledge of phonics (about on par with Barron)...and the fact that his own memory should remember at least some key parts of the phone conversation...he was able to declare that he read them.

He's not telling us to read (REED) the transcripts 

He wants validation that he read (RED) the transcripts. 

This is a cry for help ladies and gentlemen from a frightened man-child.  I will not sit back and have you pick him apart.  I will not sit here and listen to badmouth the United States of America...Gentlemen!  

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Now, is he still talking about that document they released, on which at the top it says "this is not a transcript"?

It's probably the document that Barr told him was bleach free and safe for consumption.

ETA-It's not comforting to know that we have a President who would probably eat Tide Pods if they were left in a bowl.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition

I like the new GOP Senate talking point has shifted from "The President has his picture taken with lots of people each day, it would be hard to remember Parnas specifically."  

Which was actually a fair point once upon a time before Parnas, in connection with Rudy, was charged on federal crimes.  

But now it's "The President has dinner with many people every week, it would be hard to remember Parnas specifically."

We know that was an incredibly significant meal, with once-in-a-Republic, historical types of conversations taking place.  

So some dumb Senator is gonna slip up and say, "The President has discussions with many foreign citizens to discuss the removal from office of many U.S. diplomats, it would be hard to remember Parnas specifically." 

That's where this is going.  Also---what was the name of the restaurant they were eating?  

This was attributed to staff, and given the time of the tweet, I concur:

Here is the full statement, the photo is from 2017 when the President and First Lady visited Jerusalem:

On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we remember the millions of precious souls who perished as a result of the horrific crimes perpetrated by the Nazi regime.  We also reaffirm our steadfast commitment to confronting the vile poison of anti-Semitism wherever and whenever it arises.

This year’s annual observance of International Holocaust Remembrance Day is especially moving as we commemorate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.  As we solemnly mourn those who were abused, tortured, or killed at Auschwitz and other concentration and extermination camps, we acknowledge the heroes who risked their own lives—many of whom made the ultimate sacrifice—to help liberate the camps.  Their sacrifices helped the forces of freedom prevail to ensure that these atrocious crimes will never be repeated.

Unfortunately, there are still Jewish men, women, and children who face persecution and discrimination today.  To fight the rise of anti-Semitism in the United States, I issued an Executive Order in December of 2019 that will help combat racist, anti-Semitic discrimination.  Anti-Semitism will never be tolerated, and this action bolsters my Administration’s efforts to create a culture of respect that deeply values the dignity in every human life.

As we come together as one Nation on this International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we ask God to grant strength to those who survived the depravity of the Nazi regime and comfort to the families of the victims whose lives were cut short.  We ask that the world reflect on this day and seek to ensure that we stand united against intolerance and oppression of people of every race, religion, or ethnicity.  And, in order to ensure that these horrific crimes against God and humanity never happen again, we must resolve to combat evil and oppressive regimes with democracy, justice, and the compassionate spirit that is found in the hearts of all Americans.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Lulz. You don't think he wrote that?

"A lot of jews died! That is horrible! Read the transcript!". 

"There was a lot of bad things that happened in Aschwitch, but nobody has ever been treated as badly as me, your favorite president!  WITCH HUNT!  We need to find a final solution to the lying DEMS problem!"

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we remember the millions of precious souls who perished as a result of the horrific crimes perpetrated by the Nazi regime....

I wonder if he's thinking of all those who were murdered by Nazis, or just those who died in Europe during WWII?  It's a tricky issue, because there are good people on both sides, but . . .

Image result for "Heather Heyer"

So, y'all know how You-Know-Who really occupies a lot of space in Trump's head cavity? And it was pointed out that You-Know-Who received a million likes for his recent tweet regarding the sad early demise of Kobe Bryant? This came up a couple of days ago, but I would be surprised if it didn't get pushed out there soon because: fragile ego. On the one hand, less red tape is not a bad thing, but regulations without teeth are ripe for exploitation in communities that suffer constantly from bad actor development. Some of that was going on in Florida thanks to Trump's sons and Jared. We'll see what happens here:

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

See, but he's not saying "Read the Transcripts" as in like, "Hey, you there...you need to pick up a copy of the transcript and absorb the letters with your eyes as you literately (not literally) read the transcript."  I think he's declaring that he, himself, read (pronounced "red") his transcript.  He previously read it, past tense.  He's crying out for acknowledgement and attention that he was able to read his own transcript.  And between his working, fundamental knowledge of phonics (about on par with Barron)...and the fact that his own memory should remember at least some key parts of the phone conversation...he was able to declare that he read them.

He's not telling us to read (REED) the transcripts 

He wants validation that he read (RED) the transcripts. 

This is a cry for help ladies and gentlemen from a frightened man-child.  I will not sit back and have you pick him apart.  I will not sit here and listen to badmouth the United States of America...Gentlemen!  

i like this explanation.  any time he actually reads something, he wants to celebrate.  like when the deli down the street gets a tip and rings that fucking bell.

i destroyed them on yelp over that nonsense.

For some reason, I can't get stuff to embed this morning. Probably needs more coffee on the keyboard.

The President will continue discussions with the PM of Israel today, they have a big announcement coming. If I was understanding the pundits correctly, Trump and the PM will be proposing a joint Israel-Palestine agreement that the Palestinians are sure to disagree with thereby enabling Israel to do whatever they'd like to do. But I'm not a great student of ME relations so I may have misunderstood.

Later this evening, the President will be flying to New Jersey to speak at a KAG rally in Wildwood. The Wildwoods Convention Center has a capacity of up to 7000 people.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

For some reason, I can't get stuff to embed this morning. Probably needs more coffee on the keyboard.

The President will continue discussions with the PM of Israel today, they have a big announcement coming. If I was understanding the pundits correctly, Trump and the PM will be proposing a joint Israel-Palestine agreement that the Palestinians are sure to disagree with thereby enabling Israel to do whatever they'd like to do. But I'm not a great student of ME relations so I may have misunderstood.

Later this evening, the President will be flying to New Jersey to speak at a KAG rally in Wildwood. The Wildwoods Convention Center has a capacity of up to 7000 people.

You’ve more or less summed up the GOP ME strategy since Reagan. 

31 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The problem is that his cult will see the tweet and add it to their insane conspiracy list without a second thought.  Every word that comes out of his tweet hole is gospel to them.  Makes sense I guess, since most of them already believe in another made up gospel.

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The problem is that his cult will see the tweet and add it to their insane conspiracy list without a second thought.  Every word that comes out of his tweet hole is gospel to them.  Makes sense I guess, since most of them already believe in another made up gospel.

Actually, no, the fundagelicals don't really follow the gospel at all.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Actually, no, the fundagelicals don't really follow the gospel at all.

It's the long words: Inspector, Intelligence, Investigation. They all start with the letter "I" and it's so confusing. Trump landed in a culture of acronyms and abbreviations and for him, it does not compute.

9 minutes ago, sachick said:
This is hilarious.

Yes.  That's exactly what we think of this admin and its supporters.  For fuck's sake, he's proven that he can't spell, he's proven that he can't find shit on a map, and his base has proven that they love it.

The truth hurts.  We think you're stupid because you fucking celebrate stupid.  Tough shit.  Here's a suggestion: stop being stupid.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes.  That's exactly what we think of this admin and its supporters.  For fuck's sake, he's proven that he can't spell, he's proven that he can't find shit on a map, and his base has proven that they love it.

The truth hurts.  We think you're stupid because you fucking celebrate stupid.  Tough shit.  Here's a suggestion: stop being stupid.

Yeah, sorry for pointing out reality I guess?  Oh, but I thought WE were the snowflakes.  Here's a suggestion to them: FUCK YOUR FEELINGS.