Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

has trump ever actually fired anybody himself?  besides, you know, on his reality tv show?

I've only seen bits and pieces of that show. Unless you saw both him and the person he was "firing" on camera at the same time, it's possible that he was saying "You're fired!" to the camera while no other actors were present and they just pieced it together in the editing room. We do know that the producers decided who got fired so Trump was just playing a role anyway. 

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God I hope not.  The virus isn't the same right now and 80 yo's in much worse shape than him (that's possible) are having few issues in the summer...if he gets it and barely gets sick it's going to be nauseating hearing him go on and on about how it's nothing.  

what was true 3 months ago is still true today - we will never ever know if he had it, has it, or gets it.  ever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

what was true 3 months ago is still true today - we will never ever know if he had it, has it, or gets it.  ever.

I think if he gets it and has no symptoms he will have someone verify it and brag his ass off.  But yes there’s always a great chance he lies.  

19 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I think if he gets it and has no symptoms he will have someone verify it and brag his ass off.  But yes there’s always a great chance he lies.  

Surprised he hasn't claimed to have had it already. MAGA cultists would've lauded him for beating it despite it being no big deal.

Edited by Bevo14

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Ya know, it’s really hard to take solace in anything that’s happened to this country under this horrible administration.

But I have to be thankful that these morons are so dumb that 9 times out of 10 they fuck up their own criming because they cannot even get their stories straight in real time.

Trump is just trying to distance so that he's not associated with any crime or illegal activity.  Barr is about to be in it to save his own ass.  

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I know we’ve all become numb to this, but the Attorney General said that Berman resigned last night. That was a lie. He said that Trump fired Berman today. That was a lie. Under any other President, this would be an administration-defining scandal.

Administration ending. 

This whole thing has made me feel bad for laughing at Juggalos.

At least the Juggalos are good-natured morons. My kingdom for a regime based on DECENT, HUMANE morons.

Just impeach these motherfuckers, again.  

And this. It seems that we have purposeful obstruction of justice. Impeach Barr and Trump.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

meanwhile...

That's 800,000 people, motherfuckers.

cnn is trolling hard right now.

they had their guy on the ground in tulsa basically like, "the good news here, is that people are able to practice safe social-distancing, because the overflow area is so empty.  we're wondering why anyone is out here at all, because it's very hot, and there are still plenty of seats in the arena.  back to you, fredricka."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Also, I get wishing only the folks who attended rallies like this caught it, but they will spread it to others of course who had nothing to do with it. Not to mention the poor health care workers who will have to risk their lives to treat the moronic.

Found out yesterday that one of my brothers has a co-worker who just tested positive. Small company that according to him is filled with right winger anti-mask it’s all a hoax types. The one who tested positive in particular made many statements about how all the “stupid protestors” were the ones who should worry. Now there is the schadenfreude of a person like that testing positive, but there is also the “oh great” she put my brother(and others) at direct risk.

The trump base is made up of the dumbest humans on the planet.

There are three categories of Trump supporters. A) really dumb people, B) the uninformed who’ve been duped by propaganda, and C) the selfish who care only about personal wealth and have abandoned morals and ethics. The challenge is that it’s hard to figure out which category some of them are actually in because they so many come across as dumb, uninformed greedy people who’ve abandoned morals and ethics.
  • Like 3