Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

57 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I guess this is a Colbert thing, who I really like, but honestly, this isn't the fucking time.  I am usually the last one to defend Rs (or former Rs), but The Lincoln Project is kicking ass and taking names right now.  Enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.  We need them in this fight.  If Biden wins in November, sure, have at them.  Let's focus on step one in this shitshow, getting rid of dotard.

This feels like some Bernie-bro shit.  Also, it's just kind of annoying with the cartoons and their equally cartoonish voices.

Never misunderestimate the ability of the Dems to fuck things up organizationally and politically.

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

NSIAP but...

HEY! HUMAN CAPITAL STOCK!! GET OFF THE DOLE AND GO TO WORK YOU LOAFERS!! MY GREAT ECONOMY WON'T FIX ITSELF.

BE HAPPY THERE IS LAW AND ORDER OR ELSE! RATINGS!!

and here I was hoping they had just quoted her as she was put8 her foot in her mouth.  (which I could certainly fap too...)

But a whole fucking program with that slogan?  She's sure got some balls.

8 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

He is not entirely wrong about the whites also dying at the hands of law enforcement.  It is an argument I often use to ease stubborn cop supporters over to the dark side.  It also makes it that much more infuriating as to why nothing has been done about any of it.  It is as if no concession can be made, otherwise we might have to admit there is a race problem with cops and we can't have that, so just keep on killing.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

In that same interview he had some great comments about the confederate flag. He doesn't see why people would associate it with slavery. 

Well, he's right about the flag.  I mean, when I see the Nazi flag it doesn't make me think of Hitler and the Third Reich or anything right?

13 minutes ago, freyguy said:

and here I was hoping they had just quoted her as she was put8 her foot in her mouth.  (which I could certainly fap too...)

But a whole fucking program with that slogan?  She's sure got some balls.

Well, she's had her dad's for years.

In defense of Trump, when I see a a confederate flag I think of wood paneling, cars parked in the front yard, scratch-off lottery tickets and some guy on welfare who won't stop complaining about the welfare state. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Who’s this loser?

Guy to work with Bannon/Kush on whatever DOTARD wanted, but couldn’t get security clearance and was shitcanned like summer 2017.

This was bookended by stints with Breitbart and Fox News.

He also has an Art of War vanity plate and ties to Hungarian right-wing groups.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

He is not entirely wrong about the whites also dying at the hands of law enforcement.  It is an argument I often use to ease stubborn cop supporters over to the dark side.  It also makes it that much more infuriating as to why nothing has been done about any of it.  It is as if no concession can be made, otherwise we might have to admit there is a race problem with cops and we can't have that, so just keep on killing.

Yeah, he's busting out the classic pro-cop talking point.  

MOAR WHITES ARE MURDERED BY COPS THAN BLACKS!!!!

He still doesn't understand his capitas, just like he hasn't figured out his fractions (1/100th).

Same shit, different day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Guy to work with Bannon/Kush on whatever DOTARD wanted, but couldn’t get security clearance and was shitcanned like summer 2017.

ALSO: He's a pig-faced fucktard.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

He also drives a V6 Mustang, and parks it just wherever the fuck he wants:

53985a55d3e93a09afa68e9423ab3a25.jpg

But he seemingly did get better at parking.  Maybe the meter here was bedeviling to him, however:

sebastian-gorka-CPAC-parking.jpg

Edited by Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Yeah, he's busting out the classic pro-cop talking point.  

MOAR WHITES ARE MURDERED BY COPS THAN BLACKS!!!!

He still doesn't understand his capitas, just like he hasn't figured out his fractions (1/100th).

Same shit, different day.

those guzintas are hard!

200.gif

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chooky said:

In defense of Trump, when I see a a confederate flag I think of wood paneling, cars parked in the front yard, scratch-off lottery tickets and some guy on welfare who won't stop complaining about the welfare state. 

hey now buddy i ain't never complained about no welfare state i say they's good and bad in all races yeah buddy.

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

What the hell is this guy babbling about?

He can't have a MAGA rally so he's using this as a way to dog whistle out to his idiot followers.

He's desperate. The internal poll numbers must be horrendous.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad

The fact that Trump hasn't dropped dead from a massive McHeart attack during one of these pressers is 100% proof of one of two things: either there is no God, or God has completely abandoned the United States.

Every day, we dig the hole even deeper.  We can't stop the massive bleeding.  And half the country cheers as it happens.  God has forsaken us, and we absolutely fucking deserve it.

• Like 1

i'm on fox news now.

now he's onto pelosi and the travel ban.  fauci told me we saved thousands.

but maybe millions.

could be 2-3 million lives.  but we're at 135,000.  but would've been millions, because of this "curse" that came at us.

but if we had listened to joe biden, he got bad marks, he has polls on everything.  got bad marks from gallup on swine flu.  h1n1, biden calls it n1h1.

but it's the testing that causes the headlines.

i think i'm probably voting for him.  the guy's got good hooks.

• Like 1