Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

19 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

ok, i just bought some amyzf at .89. 

someone remind me why i've done this?

Good choice .  GME was for fun only.  If you want to get funky the two guys to listen to are @RCRanger03 and @Harrison Stafford.

I am indebted to them for their knowledge and generosity.  No sarcasm at all.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Good choice .  GME was for fun only.  If you want to get funky the two guys to listen to are @RCRanger03 and @Harrison Stafford.

My original answer was going to be "Because Harrison Stafford told us to". 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Aw, shucks.  Well, history says the first half of Feb is good....last half a bit bumpy. Hopefully, not too bumpy.  

Hi. I don’t do this thread. Can anyone tell me about MTEM?  Not looking to invest, trying to perform due diligence on joining the company if offered. Stock is awarded to employees, so trying to figure out the general health of the company as well as the longer term stock projections.  Any information is helpful. Thanks. 

16 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Ocgn is an interesting one 

image.thumb.png.30ed5ae23b6cda8443fe4c2e72d53804.png

Damn up 61% Friday. Is this one to watch for a pullback and get into? Or is it Rocket Emoji and HODLing? 

31 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea, my friend is wanting to get in now and I’m like ehhhh (re ALPP)

I lucked into seeing y'all talking about ALPP on Monday and got in at $4.05 

Thanks for free tendies, holding that one long. 

Edited by cam4mav

2 hours ago, cam4mav said:

image.thumb.png.30ed5ae23b6cda8443fe4c2e72d53804.png

Damn up 61% Friday. Is this one to watch for a pullback and get into? Or is it Rocket Emoji and HODLing? 

I lucked into seeing y'all talking about ALPP on Monday and got in at $4.05 

Thanks for free tendies, holding that one long. 

My wife got it at 43 cents.  I suck at this shit I swear

• Haha 2

Most recent adds were about 30 grand into EOSE, NK, MU, LUV, BNGO, ARKG, ASO, AMYZF, AAPL, and GOOG plus I am trying to open up a position in UUUU at 5.08. Most of this is based on advice I received here with a bit from personal research, so I hope you guys are right. Is there room to open up a position in ALPP or have I missed the bus?

1 hour ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Most recent adds were about 30 grand into EOSE, NK, MU, LUV, BNGO, ARKG, ASO, AMYZF, AAPL, and GOOG plus I am trying to open up a position in UUUU at 5.08. Most of this is based on advice I received here with a bit from personal research, so I hope you guys are right. Is there room to open up a position in ALPP or have I missed the bus?

Username does not check out 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

here's something i haven't seen in a long time.  OCGN closed friday at $5.25.  traded up in the post market all the way to $9.65 before the exchanges shut down.  announced last night (sunday) they priced a secondary at $7.65, almost 50 % ABOVE its previous close.  for it to price above its closing price is extremely rare.  for it to price that far above its previous close, i don't know if i've ever seen that.  i certainly can't remember anything like that off the top of my head.

12 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

here's something i haven't seen in a long time.  OCGN closed friday at $5.25.  traded up in the post market all the way to $9.65 before the exchanges shut down.  announced last night (sunday) they priced a secondary at $7.65, almost 50 % ABOVE its previous close.  for it to price above its closing price is extremely rare.  for it to price that far above its previous close, i don't know if i've ever seen that.  i certainly can't remember anything like that off the top of my head.

and $11.12 rn

Bought 5000 shares of UUUU at 3.52.  Just placed a buy for another 5000 at 5.03.  Holding off on the last 5000 to see if we get a bigger break back into the 4’s.

I’m watching this today to see if it gets close to $5 and pull the trigger on some. Thanks again for everything.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, bluto said:

I don’t think it’s too late for longish haul as I see $10 in coming months (no expert, just a holder). And could be a dip before/around uplist. Orrrr it could just run forever

You meant $10 this week right?

On 2/5/2021 at 2:33 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Hi. I don’t do this thread. Can anyone tell me about MTEM?  Not looking to invest, trying to perform due diligence on joining the company if offered. Stock is awarded to employees, so trying to figure out the general health of the company as well as the longer term stock projections.  Any information is helpful. Thanks. 

The stock was in a downtrend since May, but has turned up since mid-December increasing in share price from 8.48 to today’s close of 13.29.  The stock is also +.18 in AH at 13.47.  So, now, MTEM’s stock chart looks pretty darned good.  There was a lot of insider selling of the stock in the second and third quarter of last year.  However, there has been only insider >buying< since October 28, 2020 and that has continued into February of this year.  Based on that, the company’s fortunes seem to be on the upswing and you’d be joining MTEM for the ride up.  Hope this helps.

25 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

The stock was in a downtrend since May, but has turned up since mid-December increasing in share price from 8.48 to today’s close of 13.29.  The stock is also +.18 in AH at 13.47.  So, now, MTEM’s stock chart looks pretty darned good.  There was a lot of insider selling of the stock in the second and third quarter of last year.  However, there has been only insider >buying< since October 28, 2020 and that has continued into February of this year.  Based on that, the company’s fortunes seem to be on the upswing and you’d be joining MTEM for the ride up.  Hope this helps.

Maybe having to do with them getting a clinical trial to stage 2?  They’ve got 5 products in development right now I believe, with 2 or 3 being in clinicals and one of those going to stage 2.  But one of the trials had to be paused due to a death, not sure which one. I suspect that’s not uncommon with cancer treatments though. 
my big worry is that since it’s a novel treatment, if they can’t show efficacy and safety will the money dry up, and when. 

So, I missed some of these STONKS thanks to RobinHood not trading them. Not an issue anymore since I have split up my account into Fidelity and Robin Hood (really just for some small stuff and options plays for a bit).  

Robin Hood now allows trading of UUUU, and I bought 5 4/16 calls for $8.  Would love for these to be in the money between now and then.  Seems like it could happen.

I am pissed I missed the ALPP train.