I think I may have Covid-19 thread - 2 confirmed cases

Gil Bang

One of us is gonna get it.  Maybe many of us.  May as well keep track here.

I actually feel a little funny.  Scratchy throat, slight cough.  No temp at this time, but I'm watching it.  If I have it, GF's got it for sure, as does her coworkers. 

I’ve been sick for two weeks. Currently on steroids, antibiotics, Sudafed, and cough drops. 

Doctor doesn’t know what’s up or seem concerned. Laughed when I brought up Coronavirus. Couldn’t even get tested if the doc wanted me tested.

Edited by StruggleBus

I had all the symptoms a month ago. Fever, sore throat, bad cough, diminished breathing capacity. Got over it kinda after a week. Then a week later it all came back and now over 2 weeks later, I still have breathing issues. Never went to the dr bc I am an idiot. I cant wait till I get the real deal and die. Kids will enjoy the windfall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

are there any self-reports in the US or elsewhere once in "quarantine".  i haven't seen any.  just wondering if they take your cell away or make you sign some sort of agreement.  purely bullshit talk here but i'm surprised i haven't seen a self-documentary of some sorts.  the closest thing I saw posted online was a nurse that suspected they were exposed, but did not get tested.  

Someone's trying to pull the wool over our eyes and it's not the first time.

https://weather.com/health/cold-flu/news/2020-03-08-coronavirus-patient-describes-life-on-cruise-ship-in-quarantine

"Jerri Jorgensen and I experienced the rapidly rising high fever for a few hours. Mark did not. I still have a cough. Jerri and Mark never had one. I have been ranking my illness a “two” on a one-to-ten scale. If I wasn’t contagious, I would have been at work the next day."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-patient-reassure-people-190303174.html

Luckily for 65-year-old Claudio, his case of the virus was also pretty mild. He's the mayor of a town in northern Italy, where that country's outbreak is worst.

Sounds like a cold to me.

Edited by 2300 Nueces

Kids got sick 2 weeks ago. Twin 4 yr olds. Had some sort of viral thing for 2 weeks, the son got strep throat and an ear infection, fever came and went, now its back.. even after 5 days with antibiotics. Daughter just developed a fever and labored breathing yesterday, taking her to MD in the morning

wife and I have been coughing and hacking for over 2 weeks, waiting for this “cold” to stop

wouldnt be shocked if it were corona.. all the way around

19 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I had all the symptoms a month ago. Fever, sore throat, bad cough, diminished breathing capacity. Got over it kinda after a week. Then a week later it all came back and now over 2 weeks later, I still have breathing issues. Never went to the dr bc I am an idiot. I cant wait till I get the real deal and die. Kids will enjoy the windfall.

Had the same shit in February. 

Slept 11 hours a day at the end of it. Feel a lot better, now. 

Edited by Deej

I still have random shooting pains in my lungs. It is muuuch better than it was though.

Edit....I am sure I had some bs cold and I am fucked when I get covid, buuut I am saying there is a chance I got it already and survived!

Edited by HOOKEM4

To tell y’all the truth, I am worried enough to consider avoiding Happy Hour with our friends, particularly when one returns from a cruise down under in Oz and three others get back from a couple of weeks in Portugal.

75, obese, heart disease, and an occasional canker sore, any bout with a flu or Corona would cash in my chips.

Had a bronchial infection a year ago that lasted 3 weeks and was pretty debilitating for awhile.

No, my guns are already spoken for. 🖕

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

To tell y’all the truth, I am worried enough to consider avoiding Happy Hour with our friends, particularly when one returns from a cruise down under in Oz and three others get back from a couple of weeks in Portugal.

75, obese, heart disease, and an occasional canker sore, any bout with a flu or Corona would cash in my chips.

Had a bronchial infection a year ago that lasted 3 weeks and was pretty debilitating for awhile.

No, my guns are already spoken for. 🖕

Please avoid crowds.  We can't afford to lose you.   I'm guessing they are old friends and you've heard the same bullshit over and over a few times anyway. 

• Like 1

No, my guns are already spoken for.

Don’t go. Send them a text to welcome them back. They’ll understand.

Wife and I had it weekend before last. Me first then I gave it to her. Put us both down for two days. Chest pain, headache, congestion, achy as hell. Still dealing with chest cough. We both had flu shots.

48 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I'm on about day 22 of this. First week was a normal cold. 2nd week was a cold with deep respiratory coughing that hasn't let up. 3rd week was the flu, 103 fever and all. I'm almost back to normal today but the cough won't go away.

Btw wife and kids all had some form of this briefly during the last few weeks but it only lasted 3-5 days for them like it normally would. 

If I did have Covid-19 then it'll probably be out of my system by the time any testing is ever done in this country .

• Like 1