Jump to content
Patrick Bateman

Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Recommended Posts

On 9/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, jimmyjazz said:

a cushy partnership in a DC law office well before that

That would be interdasting.  She is currently only four years out of law school, and has never practiced for a moment.  It's not even clear that she's admitted to any bar.

In most of the cushy partnerships given out to politicos, they at least held a legal or quasi-legal position in the government.  And are members of the bar.  Some are actually pretty astute lawyers in addition to their resumes.  Would be interesting to see if she got something with bar admission pending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Blotto said:

Different angle

 

160179123-1.jpg

Needs darker roots and brows.  And more insectile features.

I suppose it's a case of the "personality" or character of the woman, but I don't find her the least bit attractive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Ole Miss joined the Big 10

 

She just had to rattle off all the states for effect and I would guess the copy used postal abbreviations.  MI != MS Kayleigh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

She just had to rattle off all the states for effect and I would guess the copy used postal abbreviations.  MI != MS Kayleigh!

Shots were fired: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Shots were fired: 

 

Heard that bit on the radio a few months back, absolutely hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Needs darker roots and brows.  And more insectile features.

I suppose it's a case of the "personality" or character of the woman, but I don't find her the least bit attractive.

lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more than 4 years after when he should have had a healthcare plan, we all know there isn't a healthcare plan. it'd be nice if someone asked her why bother having pressers when she's just going to stand there and lie

Quote
  • The White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, on Wednesday dismissed a CNN reporter's questions about which administration officials were working on a long-delayed healthcare plan.
  • "I'm not going to give you a readout of what our healthcare plan looks like and who's working on it," McEnany told the reporter. "If you want to know, come work here at the White House."

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-press-secretary-mocks-reporter-basic-question-about-healthcare-2020-9

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 4:53 PM, TwiceHorn said:

That would be interdasting.  She is currently only four years out of law school, and has never practiced for a moment.  It's not even clear that she's admitted to any bar.

In most of the cushy partnerships given out to politicos, they at least held a legal or quasi-legal position in the government.  And are members of the bar.  Some are actually pretty astute lawyers in addition to their resumes.  Would be interesting to see if she got something with bar admission pending.

Apparently she was asked if she had, and never answered, so given her current obfuscation I’m going with no, she has not passed the bar. (In Florida or anywhere else). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apparently she was asked if she had, and never answered, so given her current obfuscation I’m going with no, she has not passed the bar. (In Florida or anywhere else). 

She doesn’t show up on a search of the FL Bar website so I assume she isn’t admitted there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She doesn't even have a good or convincing delivery.  Like a 10th grade debater.

Also, Keilar remarks at the bottom of this post. https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-kayleigh-mcenany-directly-links-comments-from-cnns-brianna-keilar-to-the-shooting-of-2-louisville-cops/

Surprise, surprise, a gross distortion of what Keilar said, which was actually a question to a panelist/interviewee about Cameron's use of the term "mob justice."

Edited by TwiceHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what the long game there is. 

"Joe Biden and his network CNN got police officers shot! Biden hates cops because they keep you safe!". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

 

 

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what the long game there is. 

"Joe Biden and his network CNN got police officers shot! Biden hates cops because they keep you safe!". 

seriously, the long game is not long. breanna about an hour ago did a thorough factual takedown of the administration and their officials on their lying and dissembling. this was a revenge move, simple as that. trump directed this person to find a reason to call out keiler because keiler called him out. the math is really simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About the 2nd time BK has had to clap back at some nonsense towards her or her husband the last couple of months.  Good on her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does the press even attend these farces. Just fucking ignore it.  It ain’t newsworthy. 

Edited by JimmyJames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...