Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Damn. She’s losing a Fox News reporter. He’s sick of her shit. He’s trying to help POTUS but she won’t say it. 

Pretty sure the azn gal from OANN is the biggest kiss ass in the WH press corps.  Maybe she's not actually in the press corps.

Edit:  he said "pathetic kiss ass," so maybe that only includes actual professonal journalists.

Edited by TwiceHorn

I love that Trump is having his own “radical Islamic terrorist” moment.  He chastised Obama for not saying it and now he won’t say “I denounce white supremacist groups”.   

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I used to think it was a bit silly, but it's actually the smartest thing she does (she's not dumb in real life, she's just unethical).  Although somebody like Trump and his followers would think referencing written materials is a sign of weakness...she doesn't directly address his followers...she talks to the media.  Then they report to us.  and the raw power of Trump is that he hammers home the same simple messages over and over again.  And when those are discovered to be complete bullshit, he either doubles-down or pivots to a defense message that is simple and hammered over and over again.  His other press secretaries were too off-the-cuff and veered off the playbook.  She literally keeps the playbook in front of her so that she and Trump and the rest of the administration are in lockstep on with the same ten messages on the same ten topics over and over again.  As such, Fox and OANN and the rest of those can report the same thing with consistency.  

You can see on the face of Trump and his supporters when they get inconsistent.  They know they look hypocritical and that's the only thing that bugs them.  They don't know lying, being wrong, being evil, or babbling incoherently.  But they do get embarrassed when they know they've been inconsistent.  Her binder is the smartest thing about her and that's why Trump is keeping her.  She keeps the illusion consistent.  Plus I'm sure he's asked her to touch his dick.  

It also makes her look 'factual' even when it is a bold faced lie. To some viewers (paraphrase) 'so let it be written down, so let it be true.'

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Thing is, Trump could "denounce" it...and they (Proud Boys, KKK, etc) would all state something to the effect "we know where his heart is...he is just saying this to win the election".

Trump saying it would be a lie, of course....but it's just one more for the talley.

Yeah, like Charlottesville and Helsinki, he can’t walk it back. Unknown are the consequences.

On October 1, 2020 at 12:30 PM, Queen Bitch said:

I know she'll land a cushy Fox primetime gig by this time next year, but shame and disgrace should really follow her for the rest of her days.

She'll disappear from the public eye faster than Sarah Palin did. And Sarah didn't disappear as fast as I thought she would. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Her parents got some PPP loans. Of course 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/kayleigh-mcenany-parents-ppp-loans-a9611461.html

The parents of White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany received between $1 to $2m in Paycheck Protection Programme money for their roofing company, according to Small Business Association data.

Though the PPP loans were intended to help very small businesses – generally those with 10 or fewer employees – businesses such as those of Ms McEnany’s parents, which appears to employ 131 people, have also received the money.

The Daily Dot reported that Ms McEnany’s parents were recipients of the loan money.

Ms McEnany has criticised recipients of public funding in the past, claiming in 2018 “it was exactly right that welfare recipients should feel enough shame to motivate themselves off of government assistance”.

It was Ms McEnany who suggested the loans were meant for very small businesses, during an interview earlier this year on Fox News.

Her parents’s business appears to be one of the outliers.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Antidean said:

I don't even know why they are even attending these WH press briefings.

Nothing but horseshit will come out of their mouths.

Probably just to see what horseshit comes out of their mouths.  And then report it and have 40% of the population believe it to be gospel truth.