Surly Megathread of destruction and doom. [BEWARE VERY DOOMY]

clapclapclap

“Just an idea” sucker punching a man from behind, kicking him in the head and then making a donation of his phone 

Yeah....ummm....you might oughta check out the full video. The one where he starts about a dozen fucking fights before he gets his. He fucked around and found out.

God, y’all are pathetic. So desperately wanting to be victims, and thinking that we won’t look just a millimeter deeper to see that you’re worthless cocksuckers. We’re not all as stupid as you. Not even close.
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....ummm....you might oughta check out the full video. The one where he starts about a dozen fucking fights before he gets his. He fucked around and found out.

So if the sucker punch bitch gets his shit split tonight, you’ll be fine since he “fucked around and found out”, right?    Or then it’ll be some kind of racial/police abuse situation? 

So if the sucker punch bitch gets his shit split tonight, you’ll be fine since he “fucked around and found out”, right?    Or then it’ll be some kind of racial/police abuse situation? 

Nope. I’d much prefer it if no violence happened. But when you attack people, you get attacked back. Rule applies to everyone.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope. I’d much prefer it if no violence happened. But when you attack people, you get attacked back. Rule applies to everyone.

I agree. Dude deserved to get his ass whipped.  I just have an issue with the way it happened.  Sucker punch guy had the entire crowd on his side (the ones kicking the asshole and stealing his phone). There’s only 1 reason the pussy wouldn’t square up with the asshole guy. 

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Another (check notes) nazi?, that just had it coming. There certainly is a trend here of attacking the victims as they are walking away from behind or when they are turned the other direction. 

country of peace!

That was a perfect example of instant karma. He assaults a megaphone guy who was minding his own business. (Probably because he looked weaker than him) and then gets knocked the fuck out. 

I also want to laugh hysterically at the “square up” argument being tossed around. This isn’t a sanctioned fucking MMA fight. The guy was looking for a fight and attacked an innocent man who was smaller than him. He doesn’t deserve or is entitled to a “square up” like gentlemen. It’s so typical for one side to act like total power wielding sacks of shit, and the cry about the fairness rules when they’re not in a position of power. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That was really disturbing to see, particularly the number of men perfectly fine with partaking in a group assault of a defenseless woman.  And it went on for multiple blocks.  How does this shit happen?  Where was that by the way?  I couldn't tell from the video...what city?

As disturbing as this was, I'm kinda glad that a few posters on this site had something new to jerk off to on a lonely Saturday night.  Some of you guys gotta be finally healing up from the chafing of condemning video of people of color break windows of a CVS.  But I'm sure mobs with weapons attacking innocent people who won't bow down to their flag capes will get your juices flowing.  Just be sure to pace yourselves.  Long way to the 20th.  

Edited by Lobo

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We are well on our way to banana republic status.  Get prepared for him to barricade himself in Oval Office and declare himself Donald Dada, President for Life.

On our way?

Hell, this has been years in the making.

This is just as bad as that Subway Sandwich shop I saw get looted in Portland last year.  

I can't fucking believe I am watching this.  There are U.S. Senators under their desks, calling their families now in fear for their lives.  

I don't think I'll ever orgasm as hard as some of y'all who are watching these toy soldiers storm the Capitol.  

Y'all make sure to rehydrate later and not stand up too fast, you could pass out.  

Just now, Lobo said:

I don't think I'll ever orgasm as hard as some of y'all who are watching these toy soldiers storm the Capitol.  

Y'all make sure to rehydrate later and not stand up too fast, you could pass out.  

They are a bunch of morons. Same thing I said about the rioters everywhere else this summer. People have lost their damn minds over a bunch of Congress Critters who give ZERO SHITS about any of us. 

“HALLELUJAH! HOLY SHIT! WHERE’S THE TYLENOL?”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1