Dallas Cowboys 2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck It All

Vic Mackey

23 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Y’all didn’t hear him, I guess. It was as clear as day he didn’t really have respect for Lee as an athlete, even citing 2 players from his own alma mater, that were both older and less effective than him. It really stuck out to me. 

We’re going to have a problem with this guy at some point. 

He cited 2 guys who came back to the school while he was there. He even made the point to say that he didn't have a relationship with Lee. And on what planet was Lavar Arrington less effective than Sean Lee?

55 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Arrington was a 2x All-Pro and 3x Probowl player in only a 7 year career.  Surpassing what Lee did in 11 years. 

he was a fraud. eventually GMs figured it out and he washed out of the league. the dude sucked. get over it. 

Arrington was one of my favorite college players ever. Him and Leonard Little. And of course #1 is Derrick Johnson. 

I like linebackers. I don't like any of the ones on this fucking team, but hopefully Parsons, Cox, et al change that. 

5 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Arrington was one of my favorite college players ever. Him and Leonard Little. And of course #1 is Derrick Johnson. 

I like linebackers. I don't like any of the ones on this fucking team, but hopefully Parsons, Cox, et al change that. 

what did you think of jaylon in college?

Zeke is a crappy dog owner. 

FRISCO, Texas — Frisco Animal Services is currently investigating after a dog owned by Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott reportedly bit two people Thursday morning, Frisco police said.

Animal Services was called to the Starwood neighborhood in Frisco Thursday morning around 9:30 to investigate three loose dogs. One of the dogs, a Rottweiler, bit two people, police said. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Zeke is a crappy dog owner. 

FRISCO, Texas — Frisco Animal Services is currently investigating after a dog owned by Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott reportedly bit two people Thursday morning, Frisco police said.

Animal Services was called to the Starwood neighborhood in Frisco Thursday morning around 9:30 to investigate three loose dogs. One of the dogs, a Rottweiler, bit two people, police said. 

well you know, katfid and dog owners....

• Fuck You 1

On 5/12/2021 at 8:23 AM, youdunnf'dup said:

I don’t know. This is lining up for one of our classic “oh shit, we look really good” week 1s where they talk glowingly about us for 10 days, only for us to finish 8-9 or 9-8 (fuck it feels really weird to type a 17 game record)

I'm convinced Jerry wanted the 17th game just so there was no possibility to go 8-8 again.

3 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

image.png.2d053e7bc954d25f71e87044df8bbc3f.png

--

Smart

Is this money that he would make IF those jerseys/shirts sold? If he doesn't get a cut of that AND they make him pay for the current inventory of everything with that number/name combo that's some serious BULLSHIT.

38 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Is this money that he would make IF those jerseys/shirts sold? If he doesn't get a cut of that AND they make him pay for the current inventory of everything with that number/name combo that's some serious BULLSHIT.

I believe the NBA has a rule that you have to give them a year notice to change.  I believe it was in response to Kobe changing his out of the blue and there were a lot of #8 jerseys sitting in a warehouse.  Probably a little less demand for Jaylon.

3 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

image.png.2d053e7bc954d25f71e87044df8bbc3f.png

--

Smart

Jesus Christ. After all of this talk about how quickly players go broke after they quit playing, this guy spends hundreds of thousands of dollars while the team he is playing for drafted his eventual replacement. 

10 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Jesus Christ. After all of this talk about how quickly players go broke after they quit playing, this guy spends hundreds of thousands of dollars while the team he is playing for drafted his eventual replacement. 

We all knew he was a moron when we watched him try to read his keys. 

I mean they'd have to be 3-7 and look absolutely horrible with a fully healthy team for him to do it though.

McCarthy gets fired if they go 13-4 and lose in the first round.  Or they win 7 games or less.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I mean they'd have to be 3-7 and look absolutely horrible with a fully healthy team for him to do it though.

McCarthy gets fired if they go 13-4 and lose in the first round.  Or they win 7 games or less.

There’s no way McCarthy gets fired in that scenario. We aren’t spoiled enough to fire a coach after he wins 13 games, and wins the division. That’s a big part of the reason Garrett lasted as long as he did IMO. We were ready to move on, then 2014 happened, and 2016 happened. 

Also, Jerry has said himself that it would take a lot to fire a coach midseason again. I would say Nagy is the best bet but he has fields as his Trump card. That might buy him and gase another year. I think the correct answer is kliff kingsbury if the cards get off to a bad start. This entire city hates him 

Edited by youdunnf'dup