Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - All Gas No Brakes

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Happy in any 5-star recruitment to not see Ohio State or UGA. Otherwise, no surprises, let's do the fucking thing.

And most importantly, let's not lose a 5 star to Jay fucking Valai

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work closely with a certain previously committed 5 star QB's father (hint: its Quinn Ewers, for those who haven't been following recruiting closely like I have) and chatted with him a bit this after

I find all of the angst about Murphy to be laughable. After Ewers, he's the guy I've been cheering for Texas to land for 3 weeks. Texas has a healthy QB room right now and that isn't going to change.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Happy in any 5-star recruitment to not see Ohio State or UGA. Otherwise, no surprises, let's do the fucking thing.

Not to mention tOSU boards have thought for a long while they were at/near top for him.  So is anybody in Texas actually going to tOSU with Quinn besides Burton?

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Not to mention tOSU boards have thought for a long while they were at/near top for him.  So is anybody in Texas actually going to tOSU with Quinn besides Burton?

Not if we're smart enough to use last week's weather to negatively recruit them. "Down here that's a freak occurrence. There it's just life."

• Hook 'Em 4
2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Gotta thank Westlake for crushing Southlake and Bama on tOSU recently... no momentum for Quinn et al

• Hook 'Em 1
15 hours ago, Machinator said:

Remember a year or two ago when there were rumblings that we were getting crushed by not having many commits on the all-star / 7v7 circuit to help recruit their peers? Such a night and day difference so far in this class. Not only do we have a bunch of those guys already, but several of them seem to be particularly vocal/popular guys who can actually convince others (especially Blue, MM, Stewart). Love to see it.

• Hook 'Em 1

What are we thinking things will look like after the rankings update from 2/3 of the services this coming week?  I think we all can assume Murphy will no longer be a composite 5*.  Can Stewart and Blue make the jump to a composite 5*?  Stewart is #87 nationally on Rivals which is holding him back.  247 acts like Blue will get a bump.  Not sure what to expect from Winfield and Guilbeau.  Trevell seems like he should be ranked higher by 247 and Rivals, guess we'll see.

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

Who calls their mother 'SUGA' ?

39 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

At least it’s not Suga Hyphen Momma.

37 minutes ago, Chef Bezos said:

Is that worse than Turner-Golden calling his mother mommy in his tweet?

26 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Maybe she's not HIS mother/mommy. 

Maybe his nickname is Motherfucker?

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Mother should I post my commitment?

Mother should I trust the internet?

Mother will they start me by my second year?

Oooooh or should I sign with someone near?

solid posting I hope is not over looked

5 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

I’m not saying I have sources of anything but I have a weird feeling that Campbell might commit today around 6. This is just a guess so don’t hold me to it if he doesn’t. 

That’s some fucking next level insight or some really weak troll work. 

I’m not saying I have sources of anything but I have a weird feeling that Campbell might commit today around 6. This is just a guess so don’t hold me to it if he doesn’t. 
Quoted so it cant be edited

Ur welcome
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

I think I might splooge

Remember what happen to Carl?giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7zm9ngk4fnqnwzeivvi8i0khmq1yylrbnb1oo78p5&rid=giphy.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
16 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

I'm all in on this. Make it so.

sorry, i'm easy....