• Ricky's one-hitter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uke

offense   ✍️

1 in coaches were made aware late last night 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ll grant that chasing pussy is a character issue. I’ve suffered from it my whole life and if I die old, I hope it’s by getting knocked the fuck out in my wheelchair by some young chick’s boyfriend that I’ve pissed off after hugging her too long, GHWBush-style. I can’t hold anyone else accountable for this affliction without being a hypocrite. I feel bad for those who aren’t also suffering. 

Dibs on the wheelchair.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Correct me if I am wrong and I haven’t followed what’s been posted about it, but isn’t this a situation in which two black guys got caught with a white girl by her dad, so he called the cops and they got charged and arrested on bullshit? Eventually someone realized this isn’t Mississippi in 1920 and it all then went away. If that’s wrong, tell me. If that’s right, I don’t see a character issue besides making the decision to be involved with a devil’s threesome

I’ll grant that chasing pussy is a character issue. I’ve suffered from it my whole life and if I die old, I hope it’s by getting knocked the fuck out in my wheelchair by some young chick’s boyfriend that I’ve pissed off after hugging her too long, GHWBush-style. I can’t hold anyone else accountable for this affliction without being a hypocrite. I feel bad for those who aren’t also suffering. 

If spitroasting is wrong, I dont wanna be right.

They could have also been running a mini train.

Edited by Atticus
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, tokamak said:

I thought ND cut him loose because of the legal issues. My recollection is very fuzzy though.

they cut him loose because the rumor was they found out about the arrest when it hit social media - but he was never solid to ND, seemed to be close to flipping to OU for months, then Texas soon after.

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I’ll grant that chasing pussy is a character issue. I’ve suffered from it my whole life and if I die old, I hope it’s by getting knocked the fuck out in my wheelchair by some young chick’s boyfriend that I’ve pissed off after hugging her too long, GHWBush-style.

Im Out Wheel Chair GIF - ImOut WheelChair Jump GIFs

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Correct me if I am wrong and I haven’t followed what’s been posted about it, but isn’t this a situation in which two black guys got caught with a white girl by her dad, so he called the cops and they got charged and arrested on bullshit? Eventually someone realized this isn’t Mississippi in 1920 and it all then went away. If that’s wrong, tell me. If that’s right, I don’t see a character issue besides making the decision to be involved with a devil’s threesome. 

LMAO was the girls name Jan and did the dad hit abiara with a 2x4 and drive a Chevrolet?

• Haha 1
I understand what you're saying, but perfection when you're still learning is not a realistic expectation in my opinion. Just saying I don't necessarily think one wrong decision is necessarily indicative of larger character concerns. It's worth noting and monitoring for a pattern, but I'm not personally ready to label him a character risk just yet. Just think our general expectations of teens through the lense of experience is distorted, and it's always good to remember that when we start breaking down young people. I'm just trying to extend them the same grace that was once provided to so many of us.
I agree with the spirit of what youre saying, but bigtime CFB is a business..and a big one. There is always the chance a couple recruits dont pan out and provide zero return on investment, but if there is a player with potential character concerns and one with similar projected skills that doesnt, which do you take?
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Cool, cool, taking down home ec class instead of enrolling early. 

He didn’t know Herman was going to be fired, and someone had to be prepared to feed the team on Herman’s runny egg and salmonella days.   I think it shows leadership.  

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Fucking neat. Found money

He's not going to set any land speed records, but I really liked the arm and accuracy....and he appears to have enough size and wiggle to make things happen.  (that's what she said)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Besides Ja'Tavion, who from the 2021 guys showing up in June might have a decent shot for playing time this season ??

Lee and Cain will both get a chance, as will Brooks. If we're not reading about Harris and Cooks rising up the depth chart now, I think it's unlikely any fall enrollee defenders have an impact this year. 

2 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Lee and Cain will both get a chance, as will Brooks. If we're not reading about Harris and Cooks rising up the depth chart now, I think it's unlikely any fall enrollee defenders have an impact this year. 

thinking a few will get serious PT on Special Teams

3 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

So Georgia

Not according to their 247 mod

Spoiler

Havent heard much at all with UGA and him.

Talked to 2 good sources in last few minutes

Both said same thing even if he goes in Portal.

So I am not expecting UGA to be a factor here.

• Hook 'Em 2
2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

IDK about Brooks tbh. But that ultimately depends on how he adjust to competition shift.