Texas vs TCU Game Thread

Vertigo

Went to the game with a buddy who graduated from Texas, and my folks. We ubered from his house to the game. Our uber driver was Jordan Sterns, Hayden’s older brother who played for Okie State. Awesome guy, and my friend and I continued to text him updates on how his brother was doing. Pretty fucking awesome day. Kicking game is trash, offensive play calling sucked most of the game because it was predictable. I liked watching Sam getting more and more comfortable in the pocket. It seemed to me that he was trusting his line more and more, and not being as quick to flush. It was my mom’s 71st birthday today, and she graduated in 1971, so we can thank her a little.

Quick side note;

I wasn’t at the Okie State game a few years back, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen officiating this bad live in my life.

• Like 3

We just out TCU'ed TCU.  It feels so good.
No you fucking whippesnapper motherfucker we didn't "out TCU'ed" nothing, we TEXASed their sorry cockroach asses. This is how a TEXAS vs cockroach game is SUPPOSED to be. The last 6 years was an ABBERATION.

The NORMAL Texas vs cockroach game usually goes like this...

Many cockroaches knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

DKR is up in Heaven smiling right now.
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Sam is looking more comfortable in the pocket.  Threw some of his best passes today.

CJ, LJH, and Duvernay are the guys he's getting the ball to.  And he needs to.  Those are the playmakers.

This is coming along nicely.

And, dare I say it, to the MIDDLE OF THE FIELD

7 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Just checked in to say adios, goodbye, and sayonara  to Turpin.  

dude has been burnin' us for years

Freshman

finished the Texas game with six catches for 138 yards, amassing 22.0 yards per catch ... added two carries for 14 yards, a 4-yard punt return and a 26-yard kickoff return to finish with 182 all-purpose yards on the day.

on and on

Later dude, hope you do well in the NFL, like Darren Sproles 2.0