Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Fozzz said:

Remember when Obama, a recipient of the Nobel Peace Price, bombed the ever-living-fuck out of a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Afghanistan, which was also a Nobel Peace Prize winner?  The first ever time one Nobel Peace Price winner has bombed another Nobel Peace Prize winner.  

I think he bombed it and then strafed it twice and did victory rolls as he flew out. He had just enough ammunition left to shoot up some nuns near the landing field. He went over and pissed on their bodies while chanting, "Elihu Akbar!"

Trump is such an improvement. I prefer my human rights criminals to do their killing in discreetly hidden away cells of a concentration camp or maybe sneakily shipping somebody out who needs medical care to stay alive.

Still, they're both great at killing people. I think Obama did a couple of suicide bombings, too. He's very resilient.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He doesn’t do it to distract, its just what he does. Its his disease. Its always all about him, no matter what else may or may not be going on. 

It's like that clip that Ted Lange posted on the last page. He's a child. He has no understanding, so he latches on to things and just repeats them over and over. Bigly, very wet and very monstrous hurricane like nothing we've ever seen.

Part of it is his stupidity, and part of it is his innate desire to throw a grenade in a crowded room and watch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He doesn’t do it to distract, its just what he does. Its his disease. Its always all about him, no matter what else may or may not be going on. 

We are way past whether or not Trump is some 3D chess player, he isn’t. He absolutely does it to distract though because it’s the only tactic that has reliably worked for him.  Every. Single. Time.

It might be on a subconscious or pathological level but the cycle is the same every fucking day. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It might be on a subconscious or pathological level but the cycle is the same every fucking day. 

That's his point.  There is not a grand strategy behind it, other than simply following impulses driven by a extremely damaged psyche. He has about as much control over his impulses in that regard as a schizophrenic has over the belief that the the microwave is inserted thoughts into his head that compel him to store rolled up balls of poop in his dresser.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

That's his point.  There is not a grand strategy behind it, other than simply following impulses driven by a extremely damaged psyche. He has about as much control over his impulses in that regard as a schizophrenic has over the belief that the the microwave is inserted thoughts into his head that compel him to store rolled up balls of poop in his dresser.  

Okay, assuming that’s all true, he’s still sucking up all the oxygen because the media is there to let his bullshit breath all day every day.  The motivation is the least important part of this phenomenon, it’s the effect that is most consequential.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

We’re approaching this all wrong. We should be constantly backing up Trump’s insane declaration that Alabama is in hurricane jeopardy with our loudest trumpets thus causing all the trump supporting rubes to get right out of town for no fucking reason at all. 

And then when they eventually come back to sweet home Alabama and say, hey, what the fuck happened? We just say that damn jigger Obama told us to do it. Sorry. 

Winning. 

I don't know anything about reading hurricane models, but most of those lines do not go through Alabama, and I don't see anything showing the 95% certainty of hitting Alabama that he claimed today. 

Read the fine print. Also, someone posted it was doctored (darkening the outlier lines)
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

BUT 57 STATES!!

fchorn 

Yeah and thanks To Trump, 7 of those states including Alabama are now safe from hurricanes because of his vision and leadership.  You ungrateful swine!

You mean like this? 

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Wednesday it would pull funding from 127 Defense Department projects, including schools and daycare centers for military families, as it diverts $3.6 billion to fund President Donald Trump’s wall along the U.S. border with Mexico. 

Schools for the children of U.S. military members from Kentucky to Germany to Japan will be affected. A daycare center at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland - the home of Air Force One - will also have its funds diverted, the Pentagon said. 

Trump declared a national emergency earlier this year to access the funds from the military construction budget. In March, the Pentagon sent to Congress a broad list of projects that could be affected. 

A Pentagon official said in a briefing that the department was given a “lawful order” by Trump to divert the funds. She said the Pentagon is working closely with Congress and its allies abroad to find funding to replace money diverted for the wall, but that there are not any guarantees that those funds will come.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-pentagon/pentagon-pulls-funds-for-military-schools-daycare-to-pay-for-trumps-border-wall-idUSKCN1VP2VY

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

that is straight from the no shit department. 

nobody can save a dying industry. this is capitalism in real time. SHOULD the government try to be in the business of "saving" an entire industry that has been passed by other industries?

i mean, i get the thinking because of the car and bank bailouts, but it can be argued that "too big to fail" is an illusion foisted upon us by those invested in those industries. nobody is investing in coal.

Telling ya, I can't find a clip online, but Jim Jefferies has a hilarious stand up bit about this shit.... 

Like, who the fuck… wants their job back in the coal mine? Like, what the fuck is… They’re like, “We’re gonna get our coal mining jobs back.” What the fuck? I didn’t even know coal was still a thing. As soon as Trump said it, I’m like, “Is this is a fucking Dickens novel? What the fuck?” And why the fuck do these people deserve to have a job? What, because their dad had a job, and their grandfather had the same fucking job, and their great-great grandpappy… Have some fucking dreams, you low aspirational fuck. [audience laughing] And they say things, they’re just like this, like, “If the coal mine shuts down, then the whole town will shut down.” Yeah, fuck your town. Fuck it. [audience laughing] Fuck it. In my lifetime, the population of the world has gone from three billion to seven billion, and no one wants to move to your fucking town. Take a fucking hint.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1