Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Why can't I find a video of him actually drawing the thing with the sharpie?  I see before and I see afters.  But there's no video of him actually doing the marker thing?  WTF?  Somebody help, I need to see his preschool art class

MSNBC incessantly reporting over this sharpie thing is probably an example of the media giving this clown too much attention. I mean there are probably hundreds of people dead in the Bahamas yet they are spending the majority of their coverage on another one of his petty lies. 

Can’t disagree with your sentiment, but this is also a verifiable act of criminal liability. The original statement could’ve cost lives and, to a far lesser extent, property damage. Instead of mitigating the potential danger of his statement he hired a kindergartner to draw a semicircle.

5 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Can’t disagree with your sentiment, but this is also a verifiable act of criminal liability. The original statement could’ve cost lives and, to a far lesser extent, property damage. Instead of mitigating the potential danger of his statement he hired a kindergartner to draw a semicircle.

I'm betting Trump drew that himself. Surely anyone else would've understood the concept of the cone of uncertainty and drawn a larger arc, not that little mushroom dick appendage. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'm betting Trump drew that himself. Surely anyone else would've understood the concept of the cone of uncertainty and drawn a larger arc, not that little mushroom dick appendage. 

Hell, it's probably part of a coloring book someone gave him in hopes of keeping him off the twitter shitter. 

I imagine there is pressure on the hurricane center, or whatever secretary that owns the hurricane center, to publicly announce Trump is right.

fyi, I looked it up. Wilbur Ross is the person between the President and the Hurricane Center.  I feel much less confident of everything now.

side note: it’s nuts that trump is producing 5 day old hurricane maps to show he may be right. To hell with any carolina resident that may get confused when an old map shows them safe. trump needs to prove that at some point even before the hurricane formed, Alabama was theoretically in the danger zone. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

14 minutes ago, Constant said:

Does anyone think he’s ever said the phrase, “I made a mistake and I apologize.” in his life? Or is that too human?

He doesn't even have to apologize!  A competent narcissist would make up some story about how he was being overly cautious and was just making sure that everyone was prepared and thankfully Alabama didn't have to deal with this, without ever once acknowledging that he was wrong.

Instead, we get this shitshow.

Just now, Fozzz said:

Let's see - Trump is smarter, funnier, and much better at twitter than Messing.  Messing may have slightly better opinions in some areas, but I don't think it's enough to make up for those aforementioned deficiencies.  

And this is where you lose all credibility.

Saying the President is smarter than anyone is beyond belief.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Source?

Well, he did win the Presidency when very few gave him a shot to make it to Iowa in the Republican primary.  On the other hand, Messing is incredibly stupid - just a total brain dead exemplar of all the traits people find annoying in liberals.  If people like her didn't exist the Republican party would be doomed.  

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Which is true

How dare you? I hear MENSA is BEGGINING Diamond & Silk to join. 

11 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Well, he did win the Presidency when very few gave him a shot to make it to Iowa in the Republican primary.  On the other hand, Messing is incredibly stupid - just a total brain dead exemplar of all the traits people find annoying in liberals.  If people like her didn't exist the Republican party would be doomed.  

Love blaming everyone else for the failure of the Republican party to have decency, accountability or intelligence. 

• Like 1

Point of order: it was within the cone of probability.  Say it was "going to be" implies certainty.  Obviously it took a different path so why would you even claim such certainty. 

Trump (instead): "The models showed there was a chance Alabama could be impacted by Dorian if it made it into the Gulf so we mentioned it." 

Rational people: yeah that makes sense.