Texas Tech vs Virginia: 2019 NCAA Championhship

Vic Mackey

Thought it could use its own thread. If not, no biggie. I'll just use the Final 4 thread.

I definitely want Tech to win. Not because of any Big12Big12Big12  pride. I am a big fan of Beard and watching this team. Tech is not Aggy or Baylor. I have zero issues with them. I'm just glad we have new blood in this game. Not one of these teams is a traditional blue blood power. 

Of course, USA Today wants to take this opportunity to try and  manufacture a controversy:

9166136.jpg
Why is our society today a bunch of pussies? I'm guessing Looney Toons wouldn't be allowed in today's time by this logic.

Guns Up has been around how long now? Fuck off.

Just now, Machinator said:

UVA living up to their stereotype.

bodw6eke43r21.jpg

Sure, take the high road, UVA.

You might whistle another tune if you were staring armageddon in the face. 

I hope the National guard is on alert to deliver water and basic sanitation. Lubbock is gonna burn.

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m still pissed about Saturday and how Auburn lost so I’m going to root for Tech.

You think the ref should have swallowed his whistle on the foul by Samir Doughty ?  Or just that they lost because of the foul ?  I hated seeing Samir getting the foul, but it was a foul.

• immamac pinned and featured this topic