Houston, we have a hooker problem.

HenryJames

On 12/13/2022 at 11:40 AM, tx 3 putt said:

I over shot the 59 hov lane once and had to exit well past the galleria area into the bissonett area, it was early, 4pm. Pulling out of the park go, 3 very very good looking hookers at the stop sign. Rolled down my window and yelled, ‘damn, girls you’re looking fine !’  A a blow job was offered and a foursome, I’m sure they were picked up very quickly. I should have taken a pic, legit 8’s 

I knew the 77036 was gonna make a comeback 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Of course it can.  Sex worker would  require a license and annual fee

That's why brothels are the way to go.  I brought up alcohol as a similar, regulated item.  I just can't sell my home made hooch from my garage.   I can open a distillery and sell my product from there.  But it's licensed, regulated and taxed.   

I have no desire to pay a stranger for sex but I don't begrudge those who do.  

• Like 1

Of course it can.  Sex worker would  require a license and annual fee

This won’t solve the issues of street prostitution. Legal weed in Cali didn’t stop illegal cultivation because the industry lived off the books. The state demanded taxes, licenses, environmental controls, waste water restrictions, labor rights, on and on. Most said fuck it and went black market.

Street hookers aren’t going to go get a license or pay fees.

3 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

This won’t solve the issues of street prostitution. Legal weed in Cali didn’t stop illegal cultivation because the industry lived off the books. The state demanded taxes, licenses, environmental controls, waste water restrictions, labor rights, on and on. Most said fuck it and went black market.

But street hookers are a hell of a lot easier to find than some saliva or indica being grown in a forest.  And those street hookers usually have pimps and handlers.   When the pimp ends up in jail for 20 years, the street hooker route ends up being less likely. 

On 12/13/2022 at 11:12 AM, tx 3 putt said:

bissonnet is a hooker buffet. Walking lingerie show, per tik toc 

Verdant.

Between the beltway and 59.

Houston Popo patrols the park and ride near there as many of the girls are working hard for the money in the parking lot.

Shooting Star GIF

8 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

That’s because California went overboard with regulations and restrictions as they are prone to do. Make it simpler to be legal and it won’t be worth the risk to  fail to comply.  You’re never going to completely get rid of the criminals in any industry, but you can certainly make it a lot easier for the workers to do without them while making it safer for the customers.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 12/15/2022 at 9:16 AM, Thatguy said:

Neither are girls holding the sign at the intersection always panhandling. 

Interesting.  There's been (what I would consider as far as panhandlers go) a decent looking blonde that's worked the Grand Parkway/Hwy 90 intersection in the Richmond area for a year now. Interesting.

On 12/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, Lat22 said:

Interesting.  There's been (what I would consider as far as panhandlers go) a decent looking blonde that's worked the Grand Parkway/Hwy 90 intersection in the Richmond area for a year now. Interesting.

The thin one with a sign that says she has 4 kids or something?  She’s probably getting closer to 2 years if it’s the one I’m thinking.  Not many out this way.  I took a ride down westheimer for first time in forever the other day, holy shit the panhandlers. 

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

The thin one with a sign that says she has 4 kids or something?  She’s probably getting closer to 2 years if it’s the one I’m thinking.  Not many out this way.  I took a ride down westheimer for first time in forever the other day, holy shit the panhandlers. 

That's her, except it's 3 kids and she's living in a hotel.  Not that I look that hard at her or anything.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Unbelievable the number of panhandlers along Westheimer.  I quit going to the Exxon at Beltway and Westheimer because they ALWAYS have panhandlers either next to the door, or waiting for you near the pumps.  I've also had people driving up behind my car while I'm pumping gas yelling at me to get my attention.  I just ignored them.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stella Link said:

Unbelievable the number of panhandlers along Westheimer.  I quit going to the Exxon at Beltway and Westheimer because they ALWAYS have panhandlers either next to the door, or waiting for you near the pumps.  I've also had people driving up behind my car while I'm pumping gas yelling at me to get my attention.  I just ignored them.  

I worked one block west of there for a decade, and it was pretty bad.  The other day it was considerably worse. I always felt really bad for the guy that had whatever disorder that his ankles were like 4” in circumference.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Alright, but Immamac, if this violates the rules, please let me know before dropping the ban hammer.

These aren't great photos by any means.  When I started to document the 5th Ward over a decade ago, it took me awhile to get the lay of the ward, the regular characters, and what to look out for (whether photographing, or just watching my 6).  So this area and attempt to document the prostitutes is sort of new to me.  Some observations (like any of y'all car)...the prostitutes in the blade are, in general, a step up in talent than the ones in the nickel.  That isn't saying much, but it was obvious.  Also, while I have been flashed plenty in other parts of Houston, the brazen nudity or the absolute bare minimum of clothing was not expected.  I was expecting to see some ass cheeks from skirts being pulled up...that is typical.  But several women were only wearing fishnet bodysuits with nothing else.  I didn't see any marked police vehicles yesterday.  Today on my way home from somewhere else, I drove through again.  This time I saw two motorcycle cops drive through the Burger King parking lot and then down Plainfield (the street with the highest concentration of hookers) but they did nothing.  Didn't arrest hookers nor johns.  As they drove by, business continued as usual.  The cops do not care.

Alright, so this one...lulz, see came up to me and offered her services for $80.  I assume that was full service.  I passed and she flashed me her pierced breasts, which wasn't technically necessary because she was wearing fishnet and they were clearly visible.  She told me her pussy was pretty too and she proceeded to bend over and twerk with everything on display.  I only got a shot of her walking away.

spacer.png

And a few others...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 1:11 PM, Texzilla58 said:

The difference is the John won’t wind up with a mug shot picture and a story in the local paper…..and a divorce.  

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday on my way home from San Antonio I took a detour through The Blade.  Even though it was 55 degrees, there were still several hookers working the track.  I talked to the gal in pink.  She said she was just passing through and that she was from California.  A couple of weeks ago another one told me she was from Maryland.  It seems like some of these prostitutes move from city to city, like a nationwide tour, hitting the hot spots in each city.  I went back today and saw them working.  Even though they knew I was not going to give them business, they were actually didn't have any attitude.  On the other side of that, I am fairly sure I saw two underage gals working.  Very disturbing.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I went over to Gulfton because someone I know said there used to be a lot over there.  The block he gave me was actually the same block where I got my first paying gig working in a recording studio back in 2000 (got to work with Beyonce and a bunch of rap a lot and cash money rappers).  But it seems like they cracked down over there and I didn't see any.

• Like 1