Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

13 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

And in regards to OL, Garth needs to be in the class, looks like the only LT of the whole bunch.  Lindberg is a G/RT. 

Is Majors projected as an interior guy?  Center?

Damien George IMO is a RT.

Majors is probably a C/G. George looks like a G to me. His feet aren’t particularly quick.

44 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Lindberg. And yes, he's more of a priority and less of a Stanford lean.

His parents are both pro Texas, his brother are at Texas, and Parr and Card have been recruiting him hard. Time to cut down the tree. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 6:14 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

And in regards to OL, Garth needs to be in the class, looks like the only LT of the whole bunch.  Lindberg is a G/RT. 

Is Majors projected as an interior guy?  Center?

Damien George IMO is a RT.

Is Lindberg just not very athletic? 6’6” 306 are good measurables for LT. Obviously he needs the feet, flexibility, etc., to go with those numbers. I guess I should watch his film...

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

He played Guard this year.

His 2018 hudl shows him primarily at RT, but also some clips at G and LT. Versatility is always good. He’s a hell of a road grater. Nasty. He does lean forward a little in pass pro, but looks solid. I think Hand will be able to work with him. 

5 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

I want a monster nose tackle too.

Yeah? Well as long as were fantasizing about shit,  I want jedi powers and a lightsaber so i can cut down all the bru mccoy tards on this thread. And allison brie on call for three ways with my wife whenever i want. Ill take a powerball winner as well. 

I feel like monster nose tackles, much less ones worth a shit, just don’t “pop up” on the radar this late in the game. You’re probably better off wishing for that pony you’ve been wanting since you were a kid. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah? Well as long as were fantasizing about shit,  I want jedi powers and a lightsaber so i can cut down all the bru mccoy tards on this thread. And allison brie on call for three ways with my wife (Kate B) whenever i want. Ill take a powerball winner as well. 

I feel like monster nose tackles, much less ones worth a shit, just don’t “pop up” on the radar this late in the game. You’re probably better off wishing for that pony you’ve been wanting since you were a kid. 

fify, as long as you're fantasizing 

Yeah? Well as long as were fantasizing about shit,  I want jedi powers and a lightsaber so i can cut down all the bru mccoy tards on this thread. And allison brie on call for three ways with my wife whenever i want. Ill take a powerball winner as well. 

Married? Huh, I figured you for a high school kid or college freshman by the way you post (lingo and bravado). Way wrong on that one.

1 hour ago, coachkiss said:

Married? Huh, I figured you for a high school kid or college freshman by the way you post (lingo and bravado). Way wrong on that one.

Well, i dont think anyone on this board is at all shocked that you were way, ass backwards wrong on something. On anything, really. 

1 hour ago, coachkiss said:

You haven't paid very good attention then. The more interesting question to me is whether Sydney and CTJ are over or under 45.

I'll take the over on CTJ and the under on SC.

54 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

You haven't paid very good attention then. The more interesting question to me is whether Sydney and CTJ are over or under 45.

I'll take the over on CTJ and the under on SC.

I’ve not hidden my age much on the boards, and I’m under 45. 

Edited by closetojumping

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve not hidden my age much on the boards, and I’m under 45. 

I guess creating another rabbit trail on this board will be like a drop in the bucket so here it goes...

Anyone have insight into why some people say "I've not" but others say "I haven't"? 

3 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

I guess creating another rabbit trail on this board will be like a drop in the bucket so here it goes...

Anyone have insight into why some people say "I've not" but others say "I haven't"? 

its like the difference between soda and pop, some people say i haven't and the gays say i've not

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I hope this kid is clean and doesn't fall for the sec bullshit. (Evans)

What is known about his brother? Former player? Where did he graduate from? He jacked like whittington's bro? He looks like the real key in zach deciding where to go and just hope that at least is open to us without payday involved. 

Just now, Butch Had Not said:

What is known about his brother? Former player? Where did he graduate from? He jacked like whittington's bro? He looks like the real key in zach deciding where to go and just hope that at least is open to us without payday involved. 

That's what I'm hoping for. He seems genuine about Texas, but his recruiting hasn't even picked up yet, so we'll see if he needs money or not. I hope not. 

10 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

if u peep his social media he has an affinity for thick women 6th street on a saturday should seal the deal (a&m can provide better on campus tail)

Edited by hornyhorn
  • Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, hornyhorn said:

if u peep his social media he has an affinity for thick women 6th street on a saturday should seal the deal

Who ever would have thought that Vic Mackey's surprise elevation to Recruiting Coordinator would seal the biggest recruitment in Texas since Adrian Peterson?

• Like 1