Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

13 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Did they name the 11 teams? I'm guessing every team in the Big 12 with exception of Oklahoma State, that gets us to 8. Aggy and Piggy get us to 10. Who is Team No. 11? 

Doubt Iowa State is one of them - theirs has to be Iowa. Doubt WV would name us either. Old SWC teams are more likely (Houston, Rice, SMU).

How many do you think named A&M? My guess is zero.

6 minutes ago, Baconboy said:

Doubt Iowa State is one of them - theirs has to be Iowa. Doubt WV would name us either. Old SWC teams are more likely (Houston, Rice, SMU).

How many do you think named A&M? My guess is zero.

WV was throwing horns down during their home game against OU. Those inbreeding hillbillies were so preoccupied with us they blew a chance to play for the conference title. If they named us, it would not be a shock. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Huh well nevermind then.

He was commenting in the 247 threads yesterday that he's never changed his CB and didn't know why some people got so negative. I don't think he ever said he thought it was a lock, but I don't think he ever got below 50/50 and said he hadn't heard enough to make him switch his CB. He might actually just be a reasonable recruiting reporter which will not be good for his click numbers. 

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That's my take as well. Good on him. Hopefully when he fails out due to a surplus of ethics, he lands on his feet with a job in a real industry somewhere.

I am curious to see if he stays this straight-laced or if he starts to pick up some of the 9.95er gimmicks as he continues. 

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Well, that’s not how I feel. If we are going to get fucked I would rather it be the bent over the bed, underwear pulled down to the knees, married for 10 years variety so it’s over quickly. 

No need to prolong the experience. 

Does your wife fuck you this way often?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Machinator said:

Ahem.

9324929.png

I sent the image in the tweet to a source at the FBI's national forensic photography lab and homeland defense department.spacer.png He said within 99.7% probability that's the carpet at the ATT Conf Center. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I sent the image in the tweet to a source at the FBI's national forensic photography lab and homeland defense department.spacer.png He said within 99.7% probability that's the carpet at the ATT Conf Center. 

Next level sleuthing here. 

50 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Those poor bastards really need to get the Backyard Brawl with Pitt back on the schedule.

West Virginia is going to suck balls this year. Like, major gargling time. Holgo’s exit was no random event. He looked at his roster and realized that the drop off next year was going to put him on the hot seat there. 

We and everyone else in our conference not from the state of Kansas are going to mudhole them. I hope they enjoy throwing the Horns down while scoring a fourth quarter TD to make it 42-10. 

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

West Virginia is going to suck balls this year. Like, major gargling time. Holgo’s exit was no random event. He looked at his roster and realized that the drop off next year was going to put him on the hot seat there. 

We and everyone else in our conference not from the state of Kansas are going to mudhole them. I hope they enjoy throwing the Horns down while scoring a fourth quarter TD to make it 42-10. 

I'll be at that game. Very excited for the bloodbath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

The question wasn't about biggest rival, it's just who considers us one of their rivals.

The question was about biggest rival, but we were cited as "a rival" for 11 schools. So enough people picked us at those 11 schools as the biggest rival to count as "a rival," but we weren't necessarily the most-picked school, which would have listed us as the "biggest rival".

I would've guessed the entire Big 12 sans Kansas with aggy, Nebraska, and Arky.

Edited by gordogg24p

8 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

In fairness to Nebraska, they don’t read so well.

They probably thought the question was which school always makes you their bitch? 

Nebraska's way up there with Ohio State in terms of the quality of their alums vs. their t-shirt fans. They graduate these nice clean-cut professionals, and the people that go to their games are subnormal lunatics.

7 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

Get a load of this shit

D_XOvzSUEAA3mVa?format=jpg&name=medium

All these HTH wins they keep crowing about are almost entirely at 2 positions WR and S.

The only 2 on the LOS are Green and Leal compared to Ossai, Coburn, Ojomo, Warren, Sweat, Johnson, Sheppard, Garth, and most likely Broughton and Collins.

12 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

Get a load of this shit

D_XOvzSUEAA3mVa?format=jpg&name=medium

Maybe you should try beating Georgia like we did but first before talking about winning the SEC, you should try to finish higher than 3rd in your division, something you aggys haven't done in about 20 years and that includes the Big 12. 27-25

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

Maybe you should try beating Georgia like we did but first before talking about winning the SEC, you should try to finish higher than 3rd in your division, something you aggys haven't done in about 20 years and that includes the Big 12. 27-25

Stupid sip, Georgia didn’t care about that game, can’t you read??