Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

I guess we’ll just have to wait for Fapkid54 to tell us what year, month, day, hour, and second he fapped to her and how it affected his adolescence. 

Wait, are you telling me that Katfid isn't an adolescent? I know he's in his 30's, but I have a hard time believing he has yet to be graced by puberty. 

Just now, GRHorn said:

I prefer my info spoon fed to me, kind sir. 

Just returned from ~45 hours with no connectivity and I’ll be damned if I’m going to try and figure out if I missed anything.  Don’t see any new commit threads, so I’m just assuming 20 pages of the usual mental subluxations. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Just returned from ~45 hours with no connectivity and I’ll be damned if I’m going to try and figure out if I missed anything.  Don’t see any new commit threads, so I’m just assuming 20 pages of the usual mental subluxations. 

You would be wrong, sir. Dead wrong. It's probably worth your time to go back and catch up. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

In between the early-2000s starlets digression, you're actually going to want to watch the magic unfold.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, OnAComputer said:

Sorry to burst bubbles, but it looks like he might have used a picture that he saved and edited it. For example: an office chair picture I took last year

image0.jpg

If it’s a saved pic, he saved it after The Opening finals, based on that lanyard. 

• Like 3

You can't get that location filter unless you are physically in Austin. 

Now, I guess there's a chance that he took a screenshot of a picture with that filter from some time he has been in Austin in the past and for some reason is reuploading that today, but that would be some next-level trolling from a kid who has seemed above all of that, at least to this point.

• Like 1

I want to believe on Broughton but I just have this sinking feeling that we are going to read quotes about how he decided to go to A&M  during his visit thus proving all of this 50/50 talk leading up to his decision was pure Noah Cainsian 9.95’er horseshit. 

Edited by Newy25

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Ahem.

9324929.png

If Broughton picks aggy, then this will be the most spectacular troll job in recruiting I think I have ever witnessed. It would make Kris Boyd blush and hide his head in shame. I wouldn't even be mad, tip of the cap and well played. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, randygilman said:

At least it seems like @Hank Scorpio will still be around to let Aggies know that finishing second place in a recruitment isn’t a bad place to be and a sign of good thingns to come

They can take some solace in the fact that Leal should be his bookend were it not for some SMU level bullshit.

38 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You would be wrong, sir. Dead wrong. It's probably worth your time to go back and catch up. 

Seems like all the current talk is broughton to Texas again. But, still speculation and so his announcement is what I’ll be looking for, even though verbal commitments are only worth a moderate amount more than 9.95 trending chatter. 

23 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I want to believe on Broughton but I just have this sinking feeling that we are going to read quotes about how he decided to go to A&M  during his visit thus proving all of this 50/50 talk leading up to his decision was pure Noah Cainsian 9.95’er horseshit. 

We'll never make it, I know we won't ...

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seems like all the current talk is broughton to Texas again. But, still speculation and so his announcement is what I’ll be looking for, even though verbal commitments are only worth a moderate amount more than 9.95 trending chatter.  

Good update into the mind of Pato del Muerto. I feel calmer now. More at peace with myself and the world around me.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thepop said:

It means they know his decision. 

Or they can read this thread and are able to confirm that he is indeed in Austin and take a guess like all of us and just charge $9.95 for people to read about their updated guess tomorrow.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, deech said:

Or they can read this thread and are able to confirm that he is indeed in Austin and take a guess like all of us and just charge $9.95 for people to read about their updated guess tomorrow.

Not saying this is the case but they often learn the decision early to write their stories.