Jerry Falwell Jr. "may" have a thing for 20 something cock

Gil Bang

53 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Holy schnikeys.  If I was sending my kid to liberty is probably yank them ASAP.  No reason to waste my money on that dude.  Of course I'm guessing smart logical people like myself don't send their kids t o liberty in the first place 

CSB alert: 

I follow a dipshit from my HS on FB. I despise him, and he’s rock fucking stupid. Like IQ in double digits stupid. But I follow his stupid ass as a touchstone for the far opposite of the political spectrum and honestly, the world, from myself. His FB profile says he attended Liberty. I doubt he graduated and I’d love to know how his family afforded it. 

He’s listed about 8 jobs on his FB profile, usually things like school bus driver, sewage operator, etc. He has 3 kids, lives in some kind of shitty row house with a chain link fence that looks like it cost about 80k dollars and is about 4 feet from it’s identical neighbor. He posts multiple times a day bragging about being an essential worker and standing with Trump, sharing shitty republican memes and talking about freedom. He could use democratic policies more than anyone, but fuck voting for your own interests. And he’s exactly who I picture when I think of the fucking rubes that Liberty and any kind of televangelist fucking swindle with impunity and aplomb. 

Oddly I haven’t seen a single post about Falwell or Liberty. Go figure. 

10 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I thought that was your opinion of every one of us on this site?

Please, sir. There’s tons of smart people on this website, hundreds i have no opinion of at all because they’ve never posting anything memorable or in any way remarkable, and then the true idiots. The MarkStanco level idiots who I’m regularly amazed they have the mental capacity to breathe consistently, or the HtownHorns who don’t understand what “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush” means. 

Then again, to be fair, I also don’t visit the football board so maybe my ratios are too modest. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah we don’t interact. I’m sure it would be an instant block and I need that regular insight into a faction of America I can’t begin to understand. 

I use Texags politics board for that. Very useful to understand that segment of the population. 

She seems nice....

Liberty University graduate claims Jerry Falwell Jr.'s wife Becki climbed into bed and performed oral sex on him when he stayed at their home after band practice with their son in 2008

The former student said on some occasions he’d stay up drinking whiskey and playing music with Trey and would crash in the guest bedroom of the Falwell’s home next to Trey’s bedroom.

He said on one occasion in either August or September 2008, he stayed over and heard giggling next to him and found Becki in the room, but got her to leave.

A few nights later he stayed the night again at the Falwell’s home and Becki came into the guest bedroom where she climbed into his bed and took down his pants.

'I was like, "uh, what are you doing?"' he said. The man claims she proceeded to give him oral sex.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8672437/Ex-Liberty-University-student-claims-Becki-Falwell-performed-oral-sex-him.html

Edited by Anastasis

9 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

NATIONAL RELIGIOUS LEADER'S WIFE IS A HORNDOG. 

Film at 11.

What bothers me is that as a religious leader, she was a role model to so many women of a certain age.

How come she can't ALSO be a role model for women of a certain age in her role as a woman who is quite free with her sexuality?  There's no fucking justice in this timeline.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What bothers me is that as a religious leader, she was a role model to so many women of a certain age.

How come she can't ALSO be a role model for women of a certain age in her role as a woman who is quite free with her sexuality?  There's no fucking justice in this timeline.

My post was satirical and conforms with your statement about the inherent conflict.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is allegedly Miss Becki with their fitness trainer.  Could be someone else, could be 'shopped.  Could be real.  Body looks a little rockin' for most women of her age, but maybe that young dude is a really good trainer.

Jerry Falwell Jr. is 'helping' another young, athletic man with loads of  cash for some reason / LGBTQ Nation

If that's really what her body looks like, Jerry doesn't even have to pay to watch me tap that.

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, imagine that you're a college student, and the gal in this pic tells you the following:

bkk.png

You'd say "yes ma'am.....I do."

Man, look at him. That is the face of a self-loathing alcoholic living an obvious lie. A man who leads a flock of people who would wish him dead if they knew his truths. I'd almost feel sorry for him if he wasn't so vile for condoning and even encouraging the hatred of so many people just like himself.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Man, look at him. That is the face of a self-loathing alcoholic living an obvious lie. A man who leads a flock of people who would wish him dead if they knew his truths. I'd almost feel sorry for him if he wasn't so vile for condoning and even encouraging the hatred of so many people just like himself.  

Dude....way to bring down the room.  I was trying to focus on the freaky, attractive middle-aged brunette.  Freaking buzzkill.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2020 at 6:04 PM, hayden_horn said:

there is audio!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-falwell-relationship-exclusive/exclusive-business-partner-of-falwells-says-he-had-long-affair-with-evangelical-power-couple-idUSKBN25K1ZO?il=0

i have no idea how real this audio is, but if real, it basically confirms everything that he is denying.

Just a sidenote.  Reuters and AP, by everything I can tell, adhere to pretty old-school journalistic standards.  I trust them almost implicitly.

Neither one is going to publish potential horseshit to avoid a scoop on twitter.

And both have been doing some longer-form investigative pieces that reflect very badly on Trump and his familiars.  

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude....way to bring down the room.  I was trying to focus on the freaky, attractive middle-aged brunette.  Freaking buzzkill.

look, I'm just saying if banging his old lady in front of him adds to his misery, then hate-fuck away. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Just a sidenote.  Reuters and AP, by everything I can tell, adhere to pretty old-school journalistic standards.  I trust them almost implicitly.

Neither one is going to publish potential horseshit to avoid a scoop on twitter.

And both have been doing some longer-form investigative pieces that reflect very badly on Trump and his familiars.  

Man....you're funny.

Is it anything less than glowing worship of Dear Leader?  Then it's fake news.  That's literally the sole criterion for determination of "fake news."

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Man....you're funny.

Is it anything less than glowing worship of Dear Leader?  Then it's fake news.  That's literally the sole criterion for determination of "fake news."

I don't buy into the fake news thing.  But the usual suspects have gotten pretty far over their skis on a few occasions with rumors and whatnot.  And their legal reporting, which constitutes a lot of Trump reporting, just sucks balls, as you know.

So I'm a little distrustful of the mainstream media, and completely distrustful of Fox.  I never see anything from OAN, so I don't have to worry about that.

But I don't have to "trust, but verify" AP and Reuters.  And, of course, they're usually very short, just-the-facts-ma'am wire stories.  I thought it rather significant that both of them have taken on Trumpco in recent months.

If Reuters or AP reports something salacious, you can be pretty sure it is dead solid true and verifiable.

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 hours ago, Anastasis said:

She seems nice....

Liberty University graduate claims Jerry Falwell Jr.'s wife Becki climbed into bed and performed oral sex on him when he stayed at their home after band practice with their son in 2008

The former student said on some occasions he’d stay up drinking whiskey and playing music with Trey and would crash in the guest bedroom of the Falwell’s home next to Trey’s bedroom.

He said on one occasion in either August or September 2008, he stayed over and heard giggling next to him and found Becki in the room, but got her to leave.

A few nights later he stayed the night again at the Falwell’s home and Becki came into the guest bedroom where she climbed into his bed and took down his pants.

'I was like, "uh, what are you doing?"' he said. The man claims she proceeded to give him oral sex.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8672437/Ex-Liberty-University-student-claims-Becki-Falwell-performed-oral-sex-him.html

I don't see what the big deal is. Her son and his friends were holding band practice, so she joined in on the skin flute. Is that so wrong? I think its great that she supports and participates in their hobbies. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

I don't see what the big deal is. Her son and his friends were holding band practice, so she joined in on the skin flute. Is that so wrong? I think its great that she supports and participates in their hobbies. 

She played the meat-whistle, and swallowed the music.   ROCK AND ROLL!!!

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, imagine that you're a college student, and the gal in this pic tells you the following:

bkk.png

You'd say "yes ma'am.....I do."

Which whorehouse in New Orleans was that pic taken?

• Hook 'Em 1

Thread about famous hypocritical shitbag evangelical man’s sexual behavior turns into slut jokes about the women.

Yep. Seems about right.

In fairness, there have been more and better jokes about Jerry being a watcher.

And I ain’t joking about her sexual liberties. I’m a fan. I think the world would be a happier place if folks felt free to fly their freak flag without being judged.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1