Jerry Falwell Jr. "may" have a thing for 20 something cock

Gil Bang

Careful what you ask for, my son is colleging at home right now, my wife is here, I can’t drink anything anytime without someone watching, unless I get up at 3am or so. I recommend a second or third home, where you can go relax.  But then you can’t retire, because someone has to pay for that shit.  2020 sucks.  
Thank goodness I still have my 20+ year old groomsman gift aka flask to get me through the day during 2020.

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

The wife wasn't involved - Falwell was bleauxing and having buttseks with the pool boy.  They're just trying to run in the wife as some sort of beard as their concept of the best spin that they can possibly put on it.

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

Ha saw that come up in google news, and had the same thought as y’all...blaming the wife for an ‘affair’ to cover up his own sins.  I’d love to know how that conversation went.

Paging @Chooky or @RDCanecutter to entertain us with their interpretation on how that proposal to his wife went

Edited by Homercles

I wonder if Cohen's upcoming book release forced their hand here and made them want to get ahead of the story. Wasn't he rumored to have helped make some photos go away? The person blackmailing them is probably Trump, lulz. 

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

Ha saw that come up in google news, and had the same thought as y’all...blaming the wife for an ‘affair’ to cover up his own sins.  I’d love to know how that conversation went.

Paging @Chooky or @RDCanecutter to entertain us with their interpretation on how that proposal to his wife went

"Here's how it's going to be, or else the gravy train comes to a halt..."

In Evangelicalism, if a Siberian Husky walks past you inappropriately flirting with young girls...God forgives and even re-racks your weights.  

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

Falwell's even weirder than I am, so I won't try to reconstruct his proposal, but I am pretty sure his wife's response was

"OK I'll help yew but I better be gettin a big diamond rang."

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

The material Granda showed Reuters includes screenshots from what Granda said was a FaceTime conversation he had with the Falwells in 2019. During that call, Granda said, Becki was naked as the two discussed their relationship while Jerry peeked from behind a door. Reuters was able to verify Granda’s description of the screenshots.

ffceaa7795d1c758873c47d07cb933d4c8821f62

Edited by smuggs
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meh. Falwell is basically your average stereotype corrupt amoral Republican like Manafort, except Paul preferred watching black dudes ball his wife.

Watching dudes bang your wife is basically on the Republican platform now. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

So, there's a pretty good argument that Falwell only endorsed Trump, which threw a ton of evangelical support behind Trump, because Trump knew about this shit and blackmailed him. Ain't America awesome?

If I remember right, Fallwell was set to endorse Cruz to the point he had something written up.  Then, suddenly he endorsed Trump.  Wonder why?

Look I get all the holier than thou hypocrisy attached to all this.  But the huge elephant in the room (or the closet if you want watching his wife getting railed) is the fact that this pool boy got this sweetheart loan deal/money from them personally - than what did the personal trainer who got the land deal do to get his money?