My wife's SEC SEC SEC Vols down in the 3rd to GSU

Knoxtnhorn

It's kind of amazing how long Tennessee has been wondering lost in the desert given their history.  Despite what Cajun Tiger, Gator, or Bulldog fans would have you believe, Tennessee is by far the second most storied program in the SEC behind Bama.  And they haven't done shit in 20 years.  They are the Minnesota/Nebraska of the SEC.  It makes me all the more grateful that Texas already seems to be rising from the ashes of mediocrity.

Edited by Tom

48 minutes ago, Tom said:

It's kind of amazing how long Tennessee has been wondering lost in the desert given their history.  Despite what Cajun Tiger, Gator, or Bulldog fans would have you believe, Tennessee is by far the second most storied program in the SEC behind Bama.  And they haven't done shit in 20 years.  They are the Minnesota/Nebraska of the SEC.  It makes me all the more grateful that Texas already seems to be rising from the ashes of mediocrity.

There's very little instate talent in Tennessee and what little talent they have is in Memphis, which is a Bama town typically.  They have to go to other states like Florida with everyone else for recruits.  They're like Nebraska in that regard.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

There's very little instate talent in Tennessee and what little talent they have is in Memphis, which is a Bama town typically.  They have to go to other states like Florida with everyone else for recruits.  They're like Nebraska in that regard.

except they're a helluva a lot closer to talent, and distance is big in recruiting.

One more:
dunkin_on_ya.0.gif

Lol. At home.......down by a TD..........to a “bum of the week” opponent........with 4:50 left in the fourth quarter and you’re goofing around dunking a football in a trash can. Embarrassing. Win or not, coach ought to be having that guy run for a week straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Lol. At home.......down by a TD..........to a “bum of the week” opponent........with 4:50 left in the fourth quarter and you’re goofing around dunking a football in a trash can. Embarrassing. Win or not, coach ought to be having that guy run for a week straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a Georgia Tech game during the Butch Jones era.

11 hours ago, Lhorn said:

but but but the players love that stuff!