Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

17 hours ago, Mittens said:

Probably got negged for screenshotting a bunch of futureman nonsense.  Half the board has him on ignore for a reason and you're over here longcatting him.

This. Just negged numbnuts on both posts, as his dumbass knows no one wants to see posts from that know-nothing threadcancer. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

This. Just negged numbnuts on both posts, as his dumbass knows no one wants to see posts from that know-nothing threadcancer. 

It wasn’t post. It was his activity and how he disappeared after the Duce announcement. But carry on

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Posters don’t need an ulterior motive to neg you. 

Yeah but like see it doesn’t matter cause I have about 20k 🤷‍♂️

• Fuck You 2

11 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It wasn’t post. It was his activity and how he disappeared after the Duce announcement. But carry on

Wow I’m shocked. One of the shittiest posters in this site resorts to rep count. Never seen that before. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Wow I’m shocked. One of the shittiest posters in this site resorts to rep count. Never seen that before. 

Just now, Thiefery said:

American Horror Story Want GIF by AHS

He uses that shit like Apple Pay. Buys groceries with it, travels with it, etc. Super valuable currency and BO&W is trading in it, folks. 

• Haha 5

On 4/1/2023 at 11:18 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

Does anyone know the equivalency of Surly rep for Schrute bucks?

Also remember when we negged Carl off the boards in an afternoon when he had like 10k rep (Yes this is a threat BO&W)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Does anyone know the equivalency of Surly rep for Schrute bucks?

Also remember when we negged Carl off the boards in an afternoon when he had like 10k rep (Yes this is a threat BO&W)

Sad Johnny Devenanzio GIF by 1st Look

The butthurt over posting activity of someone who disappeared after months of guarantees about a recruit is hilarious. If CTJ post that shit you all give him so much + rep for calling out futureman. Well done all!

Edited by BurntOrange&White

12 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

You are getting negged because you are feeding the troll. No one with a brain believes Futureman has a single source on this planet and everyone knows he’s just a full of shit troll. Also you’re getting negged for talking about rep, no one gives a shit

Says the guy with like a million positive reps.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

You are getting negged because you are feeding the troll. No one with a brain believes Futureman has a single source on this planet and everyone knows he’s just a full of shit troll. Also you’re getting negged for talking about rep, no one gives a shit

I'm pretty new here, but is futureman not an obvious joke? Every post he makes is very clearly intended to draw an eye roll or a chuckle because it's patently bullshit. Like, the humor (if you like that sort of thing) is in how absolutely fucking stupid it is. It's annoying if you don't think it's funny - even then it's just a bad joke, but it is still clearly a joke. I mean, I fully expect him to respond to this post with feigned outrage and hurt feelings, protesting that everything he says is meant in earnest. Because that's what trolls do.

Nobody on here actually believes anything he says is meant to be serious, right? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

I'm pretty new here, but is futureman not an obvious joke? Every post he makes is very clearly intended to draw an eye roll or a chuckle because it's patently bullshit. Like, the humor (if you like that sort of thing) is in how absolutely fucking stupid it is. It's annoying if you don't think it's funny - even then it's just a bad joke, but it is still clearly a joke. I mean, I fully expect him to respond to this post with feigned outrage and hurt feelings, protesting that everything he says is meant in earnest. Because that's what trolls do.

Nobody on here actually believes anything he says is meant to be serious, right? 

You may be new here, but you've been here long enough to know that this website is teeming with know-nothing imbeciles and humorless halfwits. So, yes, there are people on this site who take unfunny dipshits like futureman seriously. There are others who don't have him on ignore because, somehow, they think his posting style is entertainment. To each their own so long as they're not throwing his posts up in quotes when it is known that he's one of the most ignored posters on this site.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

You should be nicer to BO&W. You're about to pass him in rep points. It's going to be a very difficult time for him. 

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

48 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I’ll start now, Texas will be taking a transfer TE solely for the purpose of blocking. They envision Spencer Shannon as that guy long term but they want to add a Geoff Swaim type for this season

gimme a break with this made-up garbage. 

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 2