About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

The lies are not unfucked. 

The hate for Texas is real. It is based on envy, and is thus found mainly in US.

People in general are stupid and ignorant, and all too willing to accept the lies.

For me, this sort of thing is best summed up in the old joke:

Never ask a man if he's Texan. If he is, he'll tell you, soon enough. If he ain't, you'll just embarrass the poor son of a bitch.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, formermav43 said:

Wishful thinking. 

We have 2 of the best corners in the country, and we can get plenty of pressure with our down linemen. We kept Burrow in check a year ago.  They do look better this year, but I like our chances. The question as always, is which Franks is going to show up. 

7 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

We have 2 of the best corners in the country, and we can get plenty of pressure with our down linemen. We kept Burrow in check a year ago.  They do look better this year, but I like our chances. The question as always, is which Franks is going to show up. 

Their offense this year definitely doesn't look much like their offense last year.  But the more tape you have, the better.  The Texas defense allowed a lot more than I think last year's defense would have.

I suggest having your defense take at least 13 dives, those Tigers really seem to appreciate a good flop and I'm certain they will applaud you.

7 hours ago, Zavala said:

Because unfucking the lie took this long. Also because some LSU boofers called Herman's wife a beaner over the phone. 

Can't wait to watch Dan Mullen and the boys shit down these mother fuckers throats.

Said boofers are probably still in denial that it took a lot of Texans to organize work crews to travel over to the NOLA area to rebuild the place after Katrina, since so many of the locals would not do it because they were given free section 8 housing in Texas.

At least the Cajun Navy guys have a clue, though.

3 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Scott Fisher: Here’s your visiting locker room weather report. It’s a cool 72 degrees. Hook ‘emmmmmmmmmmmm Horns!

Herman mentioned that a lot of us around here are suffering from PTSD.........you just triggered mine. 

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

That article sure left out O’s original lies. Soft peddled that asshole.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Outside of complete slack-jawed yokel denial that such technology exists, I still think their next lie will center on the miraculous cooling capabilities of the mysterious "blower fans" that LSU did not actually bring, after the fake discussion with Louisiana Tech that did not actually occur.

They will claim THAT as the reason that the Texas data measured cool temperatures in their locker room, and they will once again express fake sympathy for the fake story of their Louisiana Tech brethren who "didn't even have air."

Edited by utee94

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

Someone should send that data to advocate and and when they'll publish a correction

The data alone isn't convincing to many. An explanation of how the system works as provided by JBJ in his comments in this thread along with the data illustrates why it isn't feasible to cut the air to that locker room alone. Not that it will happen though nor will it make one bit of difference to the knuckle draggers.

Edited by sith_horn

The problem is that the A/C story has pushed the Thirteen Flopping Pussies  story off the front pages. 

We need to make that Fourteen instead of Thirteen, change the narrative issue from "cheating" to "endangering players" and let the Tagapologists argue about the actual number and whether HC EdO knowingly sent them out to play when they were in such precarious health.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

So you’re saying LSU really is a bitch?

I dunno, maybe, but the culprit now is the national fucking ESPN type media, dipshit losers who have nothing better to talk about.  THEY won't let it go.  Which is proof that sportswriters/casters rank below cockfighters on the greasy loser scale.  Ed Mouthfullodicks didn't exactly distinguish himself with that shit, but it's the fucking media who are DESPERATE for keeping this shit flying.

I can't tell if LSU is continuing to be sandy-v about this or if the media is just being their fuckstick selves.  Proally a little of both, but my point here is it's the media now which is obsessed with this idiocy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Cool cow

“Bulldogs’ game against Texas”? Well researched article I see.

the problem is that we’re seen as “petty” for defending our reputation. Fuck Orgeron for starting this shit. His shitty-ass training staff is responsible for those cramps, not Texas. Don’t blame someone else because you weren’t prepared.

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

“Bulldogs’ game against Texas”? Well researched article I see.

the problem is that we’re seen as “petty” for defending our reputation. Fuck Orgeron for starting this shit. His shitty-ass training staff is responsible for those cramps, not Texas. Don’t blame someone else because you weren’t prepared.

"...Louisiana Tech that the opponents’ locker room at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium had not been air-conditioned during the Bulldogs’ game against Texas the previous Saturday."

Did you learn to read at LSU? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

I hope it becomes like the Slippery Rock scores.  A light-hearted tradition (not the culty kind, I'm looking at you aggy).

Well, the Visitors' Locker Room Temperature (LRT) announcements, at least prior to kickoff plus once per quarter, as well as the PCC from our game and/or LSu's game - PCC being Pussy Cramp Count. Keep stats for correlation studies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

First comment on that story:

Wayne Jones
Some folks act as though spreadsheets can't be manipulated. LOL!!!

Yes Wayne, believe the guy who leaves behind a trail of violations at every school he works at, but that spreadsheet is definitely fake!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

Mullen is at worst the 2nd best coach in that conference and I like your team, but Franks is ass my dude. Good luck.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, po elvis said:

cut away to guy in the locker room with a parka on and a digital thermometer.

Be like The Weather Channel's Guy On Beach reporting during a hurricane- squinting into the camera, finger in one ear, speaking at shout level, some random dude in a bear costume dancing behind him...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

First comment on that story:

Yes Wayne, believe the guy who leaves behind a trail of violations at every school he works at, but that spreadsheet is definitely fake!!

Not to mention the LaTec AD & head coach  both basically called Orgeron a bald-faced liar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

The problem is that the A/C story has pushed the Thirteen Flopping Pussies  story off the front pages. 

Just as Coach O intended.

10 minutes ago, Eggo said:

"It's 58 here in the visitor locker room with a forecasted high of 62. And Hook eeeeeeeeemmmmmm Hoooorrrnnnnsss!!!!" 

I would be in favor of bringing Scott Fisher back one time just to do this.  Would be hilarious.

56 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:
2 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Just as Coach O intended.

Kinda doubt Sling Blade's got that much sense. Prolly came from that AD they poached from Collie Station.

1 hour ago, texaslong said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this juvenile crap LSU pulled affects their future home and home schedules with other schools. Who wants to deal with dumb shit like this. 

They'll just schedule more cream puff home games.   But I think Texas likes to recruit Louisiana, so you'll probably see this series again next decade I'm guessing.