UH at Tulane, 7 PM, ESPN

Machinator

14 minutes ago, NowThis said:

congrats on breaking even

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That's not how that works. If he put the same amount on both he's up 150%*. 

bet $100 to win $175 for a  houston win

halftime bet was 30 on Tulane to win $106.50

Netted out smooth $6.50 profit. Assuming a 3.5 hour game, that works out to a robust $1.85/hr. Not ready to quit my day job yet, but I think I'm onto something. Working is for suckers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

bet $100 to win $175 for a  houston win

halftime bet was 30 on Tulane to win $106.50

Netted out smooth $6.50 profit. Assuming a 3.5 hour game, that works out to a robust $1.85/hr. Not ready to quit my day job yet, but I think I'm onto something. Working is for suckers. 

Oh so you just straight hedged your loss. Nice. 

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Coogfans is fucking hilarious right now. 

At least their basketball team is likely going to make a good run in the NCAA's again.

The problem is King just isn't a very accurate QB, and is not a good fit for Holgo's offense. He's a great play maker, but the passing game is lacking because of King. It also doesn't help that the UH WRs apparently all have stone hands.

Edited by HtownHorn

12 minutes ago, ousux said:
14 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:
Who the fuck are these announcers. Holy shit they’re bad 

It's epidemic across all networks these days, even so called "A teams" on ESPN, ABC, Fox etc suck donkey schlongs compared to back in the day..

This is the one thing where the old folks are right. They all are trying to "build their personal brand" with terrible jokes and bland patter, all the stories they tell about the teams are just canned focus-grouped pablum, and they leave so little room for the game to breathe by talking over everything.

Edited by texifornia

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This is the one thing where the old folks are right. They all are trying to "build their personal brand" with terrible jokes and bland patter, all the stories they tell about the teams are just canned focus-grouped pablum, and they leave so little room for the game to breathe by talking over everything.

This. If I never hear "dropped a dime" to describe a pass again, it'll be too soon. 

All these no talent assclowns speak fluent douchbag these days. 

30 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I look forward to two things when college football broadcasting moves out of the stone age and starts giving options to the viewers.

1.) The ability to mute the announcers and just get crowd noise, bands, and mic's of field.

2.) Ability to actually utilize high definition televisions to zoom out and actually let us see the football game.  If not all 22, somewhere in between current zoom and all 22.

• Like 1