Jalen Hurts suspended this weekend?

Moby Ric

12 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Seeing rumors on the net that Jalen Hurts is going to be suspended for the Tech game this weekend.  Got into some trouble off the field.  Anyone got the real info?

A guy with a reputation for being a great dude and wonderful teammate suddenly develops off-field problems when he joins the OU football program? No waiiiii

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Oh no, OU might only beat Tech by 20 instead of 30

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's the interest for me.  I currently have ousx covering the spread.  If this rumor is real I have the chance to potentially change my bet.

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Seeing rumors on the net that Jalen Hurts is going to be suspended for the Tech game this weekend.  Got into some trouble off the field.  Anyone got the real info?

A quick google search gets one result...this thread. Are the rumors you are seeing using code words or something?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

A quick google search gets one result...this thread. Are the rumors you are seeing using code words or something?

It was actually over breakfast this morning at a meeting.  A Tech grad mentioned saying he read it on line.  I am just curious since I planned on betting on the game and I am taking ousux to cover the spread..............in the first half.

3 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

It was actually over breakfast this morning at a meeting.  A Tech grad mentioned saying he read it on line.  I am just curious since I planned on betting on the game and I am taking ousux to cover the spread..............in the first half.

ok got it

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

there's also an apparent run on banks. what a friday

Hah! Run on the banks is certainly one way to spin banks "running out of money" in a very obscure, doesn't-actually-mean-that sense: https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2019/09/19/why-the-fed-was-forced-to-intervene-in-short-term-money-markets

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 2