Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

44 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Do we have a bass fishing team? We should get a bass fishing team. It's another 'other' sport we can dominate. I know we could beat North Alabama and Georgia Southern. 

14zNOTED-master675.jpg

Edited by clapclapclap
It's all about that bass, bout that bass, no trotline

3 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

While it looks great. I call bullshit. Work station is way too clean for gumbo. 

I made it look pretty, and you're right-- I made a damn mess.  Cutting board for the chicken and sausage was gone and cleaned up, I had already transferred the pot to a different burner and cleaned up the burner pan.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Texas is pushing for a handful of potential replacements for Fuck Face. They shot the moon and tried to get Urban. It’s 99% likely he’s not coming. Now they are working on plan B and these coaches won’t be available to discuss the job until next Sunday. Don’t fall for the bait from the CDC statement or the various fake insiders trying to falsely push hope. We just have to drink heavily and wait. 

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

8 minutes ago, PDX_Horn said:

Stephen King was coked out of his mind while making Maximum Overdrive (as evidenced by this trailer)

No doubt. People forget Marla Maples is in the first minute too. Strange ass movie but yet for some reason when it’s on, I watch it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Heather Dinich or Mina Kimes

i have no idea who mina is and will have to google.  dinichdome was out of nowhere promoted from assorted hanger-on to bristol expert with zero qualifications whatsoever and next to beth mwns the most annoying least-qualified woman in sports broadcasting.

for dinich, it all depends on her upright cowgirl technique.

1 minute ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

I also use Boston butt to make some fucking delicious carnitas. 

Yup I’ll do the same. Made sammiches for dinner but I put leftovers in a container with some lime juice and will have carnitas tacos for lunch the rest of the week

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic