Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, but it's 2020, so I trust nothing.  This year gave us disasters such as covid, Fitlump ending up on the Austin City Council, various celebrity deaths, and me having to age about 10 years keeping my kids focused on multiple Zoom sessions.

On the other hand, it gave us the best Star Wars since the 1980s, so it does have that going for it.

And Neil Peart and EVH gone.

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, but it's 2020, so I trust nothing.  This year gave us disasters such as covid, Fitlump ending up on the Austin City Council, various celebrity deaths, and me having to age about 10 years keeping my kids focused on multiple Zoom sessions.

On the other hand, it gave us the best Star Wars since the 1980s, so it does have that going for 

Edited by Rip76

28 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I totally agree. My brother (poster on here) had an August birthday with swimming parties etc...yep I gotcha! 

This should be pretty easy. We just have to figure out which 2 straight guys on this board haven't hit on you. Ahh, who am I kidding? I think most of the gay guys have hit on you as well.

• Haha 2

So we all know Jabba the Ketch reads Surly. You can’t really blame him... Surly compiles so much rumor and innuendo for all the corners of the internet into a nice bite-sized morsel. A lazy krispie Cream fuck like him would love to cut some corners to leave more time for one more slice (who the fuck am I kidding, a whole) pie.
So that being said, who do  suspect as his login, and more importantly does he get upset or just excited when we deride him with food related insults?

In that case...Fuck you Ketch! You are a disgustingly fat and stupid piece of shit! Ok, I feel better.

19 minutes ago, Caddox said:

That was me. I was told UM got worn out with the process. I never was able to get any clarification on that. However, after that, I was told not only did we get a negotiated offer to him, but that he was pleased with it. 

We had been talking with him since losing the OU game. For all I know he wanted to be finished with negotiations at a certain point and then things leaked and it messed up his plans. 

So it's happening?

19 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Notre Dame does not want any coach to surpass Rockne in all time wins.  They parted with Holtz prematurely when he was like six or so games away.  Kelly is I think four away.  

I mean, first, I think that's bullshit. Second, Holtz had gone 6-5-1, 8-3 and 9-3 his last 3 years. Bit different.

• Hook 'Em 1

My guess is negotiations were proceeding with Urban thinking it would happen after the next loss, and the CDC screwup was him saying no we have to wait for the end of the season, which was not aligned with BOR/President.  Urban then said fuck this call me when you guys get your act together.  Hopefully we have been quietly working to reassure him and line up the changes in the AD office for this to work.

• Hook 'Em 1

So of all the models, including the Supermodels of the 1990's, which one is the best looking/floats your BDE?

My dad was a Christie Brinkley fan. (not a model but he was at UT with Farrah and that was his ultimate one). I always thought of all the models Cindy Crawford was the most beautiful because she had the most realistic body. Was always curious about what guys/ girls that swing that way think is the most beautiful in the celebrity sphere? I already said, growing up I thought Lynda Carter was the most beautiful. But I am just looking at it from an aesthetic point of view.

Edited by Nicole44

6 minutes ago, Yesh said:

My guess is negotiations were proceeding with Urban thinking it would happen after the next loss, and the CDC screwup was him saying no we have to wait for the end of the season, which was not aligned with BOR/President.  Urban then said fuck this call me when you guys get your act together.  Hopefully we have been quietly working to reassure him and line up the changes in the AD office for this to work.

lulz. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So of all the models, including the Supermodels of the 1990's, which one is the best looking/floats your BDE?

My dad was a Christie Brinkley fan. (not a model but he was at UT with Farrah and that was his ultimate one). I always thought of all the models Cindy Crawford was the most beautiful because she had the most realistic body. Was always curious about what guys/ girls that swing that way think is the most beautiful in the celebrity sphere? I already said, growing up I thought Lynda Carter was the most beautiful. But I am just looking at it from an aesthetic point of view.

if we're talking old broads, then Rachel Welch still rules even though she's older than your list

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Knewk210 said:

Serious Clark? You must have sources?

I haven’t been wrong once in this thread. in fact I’m the only person even tangentially associated with longhorn media that has been completely right about this situation from day one.  so, yeah, I have sources. 

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dhJgJtG9xjY/UEFTNQz_x1I/AAAAAAAABmE/jq8QoUPLtJE/s1600/paulina+porizkova+044.JPG

Edited by hookem48

When I heard the story about Michelle Herman trying to open an jets door in flight. I was reminded of something one of Johnny Depp body guards said about Amber Heard when that whole mess went public. 

" she goes from zero to trailer park in 10 seconds"  

Michelle strikes me as that kinda girl. 

images.jpeg-9.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Yesh said:

dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s possible that Urban did say no but in a way the Texas side knew it wasn’t a for sure answer. The Texas side could be letting in marinade in his head and knowing that after the title game there will be no interviews with Klatt, no Saturday noon kick off and other college football related things going on that he does to feed his desire for coaching. Couple days after the season is over it will hit him that Texas is the perfect situation to come back to and the money is too good to pass up. Texas, knowing this could happen will be there with open arms. If not then Texas has smartly been doing work on plan B’s and will adjust accordingly with minimal to no bumps, hopefully. I just don’t believe in the notation that it is a done deal and everyone is keeping it a massive secret. Texas just knows the longer our door is kept open, the harder it becomes for him to ignore and that is where the confidence is coming from imo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, futureman said:

I haven’t been wrong once in this thread. in fact I’m the only person even tangentially associated with longhorn media that has been completely right about this situation from day one.  so, yeah, I have sources. 

Futureman, you should be admired for no confirmation to date, Yes. It's fluid.

It’s possible that Urban did say no but in a way the Texas side knew it wasn’t a for sure answer. The Texas side could be letting in marinade in his head and knowing that after the title game there will be no interviews with Klatt, no Saturday noon kick off and other college football related things going on that he does to feed his desire for coaching. Couple days after the season is over it will hit him that Texas is the perfect situation to come back to and the money is too good to pass up. Texas, knowing this could happen will be there with open arms. If not then Texas has smartly been doing work on plan B’s and will adjust accordingly with minimal to no bumps, hopefully. I just don’t believe in the notation that it is a done deal and everyone is keeping it a massive secret. Texas just knows the longer our door is kept open, the harder it becomes for him to ignore and that is where the confidence is coming from imo. 

Whatever you say, Mr. Del Conte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mean, first, I think that's bullshit. Second, Holtz had gone 6-5-1, 8-3 and 9-3 his last 3 years. Bit different.

I am not saying I think it is rational.  But, you would be surprised then how sacred many domers hold that record and how they talk about preserving it.

Edited by CTC2

10 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

This is probably the real situation. 

34 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Elle and hurley. Fight me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1