Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

If I am following correctly, Fat Ketch put Eltife in an untenable legal position with Herman and his agent/attorneys.   The UT side is now acting like cats covering up shit to get things right and re-engage with Urban.  Urban has been around the block a few times and he must know working for our slap dicks with money is much better than working for slap dicks like Jerry Jones.  Urban farts in the Bengals general direction.  The Jets?  Nope.  The Texans?  Shit no.  Auburn?  Nope.  Michigan?  Nope.  USC?  Probably not.  It must be a done deal or Urban is taking less money than we have on the table for a shittier job.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Going to fact check this but I am 99% accurate that this is how events have played out. that timeline looks damn accurate

-Ketch spits out Eltifes name (only thing that Twinkie twat has ever spat out before), tries to backtrack but damage is done.

-Power that be decide to stop the info drip. Cut them Off completely and tell everyone including the money that Urban isn’t coming. They can do this as they know the money will be there still if UM “reconsiders”. This gets them off their back and the 995ers can look like bumbling idiots as they do legitimately search for backup options in case UM does fall through and also as a cover. Also allows them to say “he changed his mind” to the 995ers when it does happen without them getting butt hurt (hence the rubber mallet not hammer from IT)

-Names like Mullen, Kelly and Kubiak make sense to provide cover as well. Mullen and Kelly looking for raises so the discussion benefits both parties regardless and Kubiak has the relationship with Pierce that makes him an obvious candidate and a big enough name

-the only question is why delay. Think it does come down to assembling a staff for UM. OSU still playing plus others that have bowl games and even some NFL names. Also allows UM to finish his fox contract out(still not extension there btw) and work in relative silence

I was going full day crew for awhile there but let’s fucking go. Urban Meyer will be the Head football coach at the University of Texas. I’m fucking convinced, this is happening 

A5FD2E50-B6A6-4726-BA8B-CA6CD64622AE.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

When I heard the story about Michelle Herman trying to open an jets door in flight. I was reminded of something one of Johnny Depp body guards said about Amber Heard when that whole mess went public. 

" she goes from zero to trailer park in 10 seconds"  

Michelle strikes me as that kinda girl. 

images.jpeg-9.jpg

Hey she’s from my home town 

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

check out the big dick on Pops!

Reminds me of that movie The Long Kiss Goodnight...

Mitch : Oh, shit! Ah, that hurt like shit!

Samantha : I know. That's why I distracted you first. Same principle as deflowering virgins.

Mitch : Huh? What? Virgin - ? What?

Samantha : Read it in this Harold Robbins book. Guy bites her on the ear. Distracts from the pain. Ever try that?

Mitch : No, no, I sock 'em in the jaw and yell, "Pop goes the weasel."

Just now, immamac said:

Listen to me you low energy, pathetic, Herman jock sniffing, doomer fucks. The thread for you is the corching search thread. 

This thread is for the legendary big dick energy crew who found the planes, identified the drapes, and believe that Urban Meyer is coming to Texas. 

Night crew, show em what's up. Oh and you are the most wrong @futureman

Damn! Gauntlet has been thrown! Two men enter. One leaves. Thunderdome!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, utee94 said:

I haven't spent much time in Florida cities.  My sister lived in Pensacola and I liked the beaches.  Then she moved to Cocoa Beach and I liked the water and the vibe.  Visited some friends in St. Pete and it was pretty nice.  And I liked Miami when I visited once upon a time and stayed in some art deco hotel down along the beach.

Tell us more please 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

When I heard the story about Michelle Herman trying to open an jets door in flight. I was reminded of something one of Johnny Depp body guards said about Amber Heard when that whole mess went public. 

" she goes from zero to trailer park in 10 seconds"  

Michelle strikes me as that kinda girl. 

images.jpeg-9.jpg

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. 

That being said, psycho trailer park bitch or not. Would still bang. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Knewk210 said:

Personally I believe there is a parallel that exists and should be examined with "Pascal's Wager" as it applies to Existence of God and replaced with the Existence of Urban Meyer as UT coach. Instead of betting our lives that God does or does not exist we wager our sanity that Urban to UT exists while others bet the opposing side and risk a greater loss such as their butthole and Surly purgatory.  That is the nonbeliever.  Those that continue to believe and have not been deterred from believing Urban does exist with be blessed with great rewards.  The risk to not believe and be wrong is too costly.

Stripes GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Just now, troph said:

it’s either UM or Texas is the laughingstock or college football. A few beers in and it’s gotta be UM.

This is exactly where we are.  If not UM then we deserve to be the laughing stock and we should join the party.  It'll be another 5 years wandering in the desert until CDC is fired. But the damage will be horrendous.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

This is exactly where we are.  If not UM then we deserve to be the laughing stock and we should join the party.  It'll be another 5 years wandering in the desert until CDC is fired. But the damage will be horrendous.

With ya man. 100%. 

Last one for me on the Supermodel stuff. Beavis and Butthead epic commentary on Helena Christensen, Shout out to Mike Judge (UT and Austin) because he is awesome. If you haven't seen the clip...it is worth watching. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 1