Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, troph said:

Yeah but that generation still reads the newspaper. I can’t imagine explaining this place and our methods to my dad, I tried with my mom and she assumed I was super dialed in on a secret portal of dark web meets Texas football master minds. I mean I really didn’t know how to disagree with her. 

This. I’ve been talking to an older friend about this coaching search, and he assumes I have some type of insider knowledge because of what I read on this board.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

e88b05d4a345fedefaaeb77ea3e92844.jpg
Since people like posting food here- my 9 year old with her coconut explosion cupcakes she made from scratch all by herself with no adult supervision from her cookbook she got for Xmas.

Great photo. My girls are grown and gone. Miss those days!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Why not be prepared? The BMD's got the money. Texas got the talent. Urban's got the connections to the coaching staff and the mail-order distribution, not to mention those recruits out there who are hot fuck action to the max, Jack. This is the future. Urban Meyer tells the truth.  I’m not a complicated man. I like football. In particular, I like to see Texas beating other teams, but I don’t want to just win bowl games, and I don’t want to reinvent the wheel. I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That’s just me. That’s just something that I enjoy. Call me crazy, call me a pervert, but there’s one little thing that I want to do in this life, and that is to see Texas win another national championship.

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

My dad was trying to tell me urban wouldn’t come here bc of the portal bringing about college free agency as well as Money for likeness. Dad reads and listens to Chip Brown. I’ve tried to tell him not to do that but he won’t. Is Chipster peddling some of this nonsense? 

Pete Thamel wrote a column saying that

2 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

Great photo. My girls are grown and gone. Miss those days!

Thanks. She’s almost 10. She’s already doing stuff where she spends hours on end in her room or wants to stay home while we all go out to dinner or a movie or something. I can see the teenage years coming and that will be tough. But she’s so damn sweet and kind and it’s cool as hell to watch her spread her wings and learn to do stuff and develop competence. 

I showed her how to make guacamole and queso today- and we’ve been working on baking stuff for like a year. She made dinner for the family a couple days ago out of her cookbook. 
Very cool stuff to see. 

• Hook 'Em 9

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Did Gloria eat Meathead? 

She looks fun. 

I’ve been looking at that mesmerized for like 5 minutes. Not because of how cute she is (and she is) but jumping through the hoodie. It seems like some manner of witchcraft to me. I’m mesmerized. 

9 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Why not be prepared? The BMD's got the money. Texas got the talent. Urban's got the connections to the coaching staff and the mail-order distribution, not to mention those recruits out there who are hot fuck action to the max, Jack. This is the future. Urban Meyer tells the truth. I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That’s just me. That’s just something that I enjoy. Call me crazy, call me a pervert, but there’s one little thing that I want to do in this life, and that is to see Texas win another national championship.

22 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

My dad was trying to tell me urban wouldn’t come here bc of the portal bringing about college free agency as well as Money for likeness. Dad reads and listens to Chip Brown. I’ve tried to tell him not to do that but he won’t. Is Chipster peddling some of this nonsense? 

Pete Thamel I think

Watching Saban on his way to another title has to really piss urban Meyer off deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties. No better place to shove that GOAT title down his throat than Texas baby. Let’s hate fuck bama together Urbs! Please...I’ll stroke the shaft and cradle the balls if I need to. Fuck it 

We are so far superior to the douchebags on IT, or Orangebloods or any other pseudo Horn site, we don't need to acknowledge their existence and by no means should we waste time reacting to their jealous, moronic musings

Edited by alphahorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, FloridaHorn said:

There is a lot of shit they could say about the assholes on this board, and most would be true, but I will fight anyone who compares any Surly idiot to a fucking aggy.

There is nothing Texags about this place. The fact that they think it is shows they suck at reading comprehension, understanding humor and wit. They probs don’t get that the Urbs or bust thread is full of people not who “know” he’s coming but folks that know if he doesn’t this shit is busted and not worth our time. We are the exact opposite, I ain’t got time for the Pollyanna crap texags requires.  Urbs or bust. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1