Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Been thinking a little more about Meyer's comments about expectations. It seems almost like they were a direct response to Herbsteit's bitchass whiny commentary. The fans expect you to win. The administration expects you to win. Good coaches expect the players to win.

That's the way it is at a blueblood program. You suck it up and deal with it. Don't like the heat? GTFO the kitchen. Guys like Meyer, Saban, VY, etc thrive on the pressure. They love it. It pushes them to great things. They are not a dime a dozen. Meyer is telling everyone he embraces the expectations, as they are what drives excellence, and he'll be setting big expectations for his players.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

We gonna fire a guy this weekend who puts up 60? I want to believe so bad but with a game next week, I just don't see it given our history of dragging shit like this out. 

To me this game is even more a reason to fire him:

committing to a run game and seeing it pay dividends 

giving up 31 pts to shittiest offense in big 12 (over double their last 5 game avg)

Etc etc

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

We gonna fire a guy this weekend who puts up 60? I want to believe so bad but with a game next week, I just don't see it given our history of dragging shit like this out. 

Its KSU and our D looks like shit.  the KU was a reschedule.  you fire Tom now and you try to save some of the next class.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

is it just me or has fox chosen to not show either coach on the sideline during this game?

Was thinking the same.  I think they've shown Herman a time or two.  Maybe the same from KSU's sideline.

Even if we score 1000 it’s painfully obvious KSU’s defense sucks ass. They are getting blown out by our backup line.

and we aren’t running anything different scheme wise on offense. We are just actually giving BIJAN THE FREAKING ROCK FOR ONCE.

This game doesn’t save Herman.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic