Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

It’s funny how these people always come back when the team starts winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just save a bunch of posts from October? Glad you were able to stew on that comment for the last month and a half.

For the record, I still don't want him.  He is a piece of shit that acts holier than thou.  I want Herman gone as much as the rest of you, but I don't want Meyer.

Edited by 1978horn

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

WTF is this flight right now from HSB to Van Nuys?  That's highly unusual. I am monitoring Van Nuys and just saw this.  Could be nothing. 

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/WDY618/history/20201205/1640Z/KDZB/KVNY

I thought this was the flight of concern? Doesn’t land in VN until 2:48 CT

4 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I agree totally the decision has been made. I’m just speculating on the when. If nothing happens by Monday, I’m not freaking out. 

If nothing happens by Monday, then Urban/Texas is negative, Ghost Rider.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Look, I hope I’m wrong. But nothing in the recent history of our school suggests we would fire a coach after a win. I will gladly eat that McRib tomorrow or next week or whenever it happens. 

It’s a new era from the BoR chair to the president to the AD that expect beyond excellence and actually performance. No more “talk” in regards to being the Joneses. 

8 minutes ago, smash said:

Man...next week they are IN Columbus for Big Noon.  You think Urban really wants to miss that?  I could see this going another week.

That game isn’t happening. Michigan got the Covid and has no desire to take a depleted team down there to get buttfucked. They ain’t playing that game. 
Damn Bijon. 

Damn! Seeing all of these photos has me itching to buy a gun again. Haven’t had one in the house for years (one that operates anyway). I have a German Luger from WWII that my grandfather took off a dead German soldier but no way that thing fires anymore. Cool to look at though. Still in original leather holster.

I have a p38 my grandfather took off a German tank crew. I grew up shooting it. Barrel is toast and it won’t hit the broad side of a barn but it fires just fine.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

To be fair, as someone who has watched our games on Fox on television, Urban has always liked Sam. Always talks well of Sam. Doesn't care for opt outs. He has given at multiple points this year a way to help fix Texas football in segments since the season started (ie we lost to TCU and OU). He is very dialed into UT football regardless. And I saw his rapt attention when they were talking about Robinson's GF being a ref. He was paying rapt attention as though it mattered and he had never heard that before.

The fox morning crew always stays through the first game and then they are gone. Always. (Brady, Leinart, Reggie, Urban). They usually will be there at the end of the first morning game and then they are gone.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Highestwonderlic'r said:

After watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary I fell in love with Coach Meyer! Hire the man!

Not even creative. Whatever team you support you’re probably shitting your pants with a dominant Texas team on the horizon

Just now, Nicole44 said:

To be fair, as someone who has watched our games on Fox on television, Urban has always liked Sam. Always talks well of Sam. Doesn't care for opt outs. He has given at multiple points this year a way to help fix Texas football in segments since the season started (ie we lost to TCU and OU). He is very dialed into UT football regardless. And I saw his rapt attention when they were talking about Robinson's GF being a ref. He was paying rapt attention as though it mattered and he had never heard that before.

The fox morning crew always stays through the first game and then they are gone. Always. (Brady, Leinart, Reggie, Urban). They usually will be there at the end of the first morning game and then they are gone.

he's not usually that awkward and his ride home is on the way.  he's a horn.

1 minute ago, troph said:

the Dassault F900 headed to Van Nuys from HSB is the one to watch.

Yeah, the other one I posted that just took off was just a guess. I wasn't sure if UM did the Fox show through the entire game.  I probably shouldn't of posted it knowing now he does the entire show through the game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

How often do college programs go chasing so publicly after a coach? I don't remember seeing anything like that in my espn news app except Texas with Herman and Texas with Saban. 3 times in 7 years. There's probably something rotten in the culture that this keeps happening and something that should be fixed. Just my opinion in it

• Fuck You 3

7 minutes ago, 936horn said:

Not even creative. Whatever team you support you’re probably shitting your pants with a dominant Texas team on the horizon

Get over yourself, I went to the University and am a life long fan. Urban Meyer is a winner and those that decry morality are full of it.

Edited by Highestwonderlic'r
typo
  • Fuck You 9

Look, I hope I’m wrong. But nothing in the recent history of our school suggests we would fire a coach after a win. I will gladly eat that McRib tomorrow or next week or whenever it happens. 

You’re right, but this is a unique situation. If Urban gives them the nod today, tonight, or tomorrow, then I see Tom being immediately out. Tom is only on the sideline today because Urban didn’t give them an answer in enough time last week. Waiting another week when Urban is in the bag isn’t smart with the early signing period approaching fast. Send the Urb Signal to these ‘croots ASAP.
Or I’m just wrong.

As I type this, Bijan goes off. He’d be back up today if Keaontay was “available.”

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic