Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about this thread it’s that if our country is ever invaded by a hostile  force...I’m going to round up some of you Surly-Rambo mofos. As a veteran of our great military, I tip my cap to you. Who knew the Surly faithful had such an arsenal? 😂

My wife had a coworker visit from Germany. We took her to dinner and she brought up guns, wanted to know if we had any. I told her we have 6 for every person in the house, which is only 2 of us. She was shocked and appauled at how many guns I have. I was ready to drop her ass off at her hotel. Not because of her feelings on guns, but beacuse she was ass ugly.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Cliffs? Did not stay up to date last night. 

a grand total of 2 surlers have nicole's scissoring video

brando & herbstreit have joined futureman on the list to be burned at the stake

mex, q, guns, chili, a little flightaware

fox pregame was surreal, viewed through burnt orange glasses, it's happening

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

My wife had a coworker visit from Germany. We took her to dinner and she brought up guns, wanted to know if we had any. I told her we have 6 for every person in the house, which is only 2 of us. She was shocked and appauled at how many guns I have. I was ready to drop her ass off at her hotel. Not because of her feelings on guns, but beacuse she was ass ugly.

I would rep you but already out for the day.

5 minutes ago, ballrific said:

gonna be stuck with this asshole aren't wegiphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7cxbcafqqmc9z4dyviof0c3kuyn9xfttg9kq1icrf&rid=giphy.gif

Naw, man. What Klatt said there was fine. He's just setting up the narrative for why we're firing our 6-3 coach after a win. Explaining the urgency...

12 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Care to expound on this?  Would love to read details.  I like Klatt.

When he was talking he said he told Herman, via zoom, that he’s played down to the level of competition all year and that’s led to a season thats underachieving. And the. He said Herman copped to it. 

my guess- if he told Herman that on zoom, would be because Herman probably asked him what he was going to say about the speculation on air while broadcasting. 

11 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about this thread it’s that if our country is ever invaded by a hostile  force...I’m going to round up some of you Surly-Rambo mofos. As a veteran of our great military, I tip my cap to you. Who knew the Surly faithful had such an arsenal? 😂

Why would you say such a silly thin like that?

FF8FF53A-CB1B-458D-BBC9-5AAF7DDB7329.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 936horn said:

Urb still in studio

Why wouldn't he be? There's no need for him to fly to Austin until tomorrow morning at the earliest if he's taken the job. They've kept it pretty close to the vest to this point -- why risk letting the cat out of the bag at this point?

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Why wouldn't he be? There's no need for him to fly to Austin until tomorrow morning at the earliest if he's taken the job. They've kept it pretty close to the vest to this point -- why risk letting the cat out of the bag at this point?

Yeah that flight was just a random check I did. It was not the Kendra Scott Express Jet. 

10 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

Urban is not on that plane.

9 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

How do we know the entire studio set isn't on that plane? 

It was always more likely it was some bmd and/or regents heading back to Austin and then Houston after getting the handshake

Edited by Viper

Just got a chuckle to myself thinking of what the wives of posters on this thread must be thinking when their husband pulls out a few guns from the arsenal, puts them next to their computer along with their drink of choice and the longhorn game is on.  Mine would be trying to talk me off the ledge...or maybe not

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic