Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Herbie shitting on both Michigan and TEXAS this week... not good for ESPN.

With ACC & SEC Networks owned by ESPN, will this obvious biased bullshit reporting continue if URBAN comes to TEXAS??

(Of course Herbie will not attack tOSU though.)

We still collecting $15M annually from Mouse for LHN through mid-2031.  Herbie should know his role.

Edited by Gravy Train
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
35 minutes ago, stork642 said:
Brando is so damn bitter.  Is he an Aggie?

From the sec, but his "best friend" Spencer Tillman is a sooner and they clearly bond over their distain for Texas.

Yeah Brando called LSU basketball for awhile...

They are doing a weird job of avoiding the Texas-Meyer saga. It’s like going to a strip club with your Baptist mother in law and 3 of your frat bros. You don’t want to look at them tities, but your buds can’t help themselves from buying you lap dances..

This analogy is such a weird flex it can only be first hand experience.

All this butthurt from Herbie/Brando/others probably incoming is exactly why you act like the Joneses and you don't hire fucking G5 one hit wonders anymore and you don't let Mack fucking Brown torpedo you.  You tell him he got lazy we are making and change and to GTFO...

No one wants to see us succeed except us.  we get viewers whether we are up or down.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

I really do feel sorry for y’all.  delusion is such a sad thing. 

Listen we all know you love trolling the fuck out of everyone and you are damn good at it but just remember that once Urban is announced promises have been made.🤛

• Hook 'Em 2

Y'all know that futureman's schtick is to be a contrarian troll right?  
But I sure hope he's good and ready to stick is entire hand up his butt.  He's earned it.

We’ve all heard that rumor but he’s so unfunny it’s hard to believe it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Lol

Exactly my point from earlier.  These mediots expect Texas to be in the CFP, and when Texas doesn't achieve that, they blast the team for being soft and under-achieving.

But when the fans have the exact same expectations, and are frustrated and angry at 5-3 with losses to shit teams like TCU, they blast us for being privileged.

Mediots are complete fucking idiots.

It's time to get Urban Meyer and wreck shop.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Listen we all know you love trolling the fuck out of everyone and you are damn good at it but just remember that once Urban is announced promises have been made.🤛

look, I would be ecstatic to show you the inside of my lower bowel, as that would mean urban is our next coach. I really, really want it to happen. I want us to win again.

but that ain’t reality. 

• Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, Hammerhead said:

rick astley GIF

I liked that show. It’s happening 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

If Texas loses today does Herman get Kiffined in the parking lot?

I think it's happening later today win-or-lose. But the deed won't be done until the team gets back to Austin. And then it's ...

ComfortableScrawnyHarpyeagle-size_restri

• Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic