Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Lot fewer games back then

3 minutes ago, SDG said:

Don't they play more games now?  

105 is still a very low number even accounting for that - especially for a program like ND. Texas has 2 coaches over 150 - Akers won 86. Oklahoma has FOUR guys with over 120 wins.

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

What was ND supposed to do? Lose the game or take their own QB out? Maybe HL should have quarantined himself and stayed healthy.

I said beat their A team which they'll get a chance to do. I have no idea what you're babbling about

I haven’t heard anything yet that would preclude him from taking on such a job.

They found a clever way to address the Herman hot seat by including Michigan... and then speaking in generalities. Brilliant move to avoid the LITERAL noise about Urban Meyer that anyone who follows college football has to be aware of.

Remember when Sherlock Holmes solved the case because the dogs didn't bark?

No barking today, and I take that as a promising sign. It doesn’t mean he will take the job, but he had a golden opportunity to decline interest, and he didn’t take it.

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 1

He’s coming guys.  Enjoy this weekend.  Let these fucks get their shots in right now.  When Texas is on top, it’s hard to get any recruits out of the state.  

We talk about being the Jones’s.  Looks like Del Conte understands.  With our new facilities and about to lock up a generational coach, we’re about to fuck shit up...

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic